47.

Cameron's pov

I woke up the next morning with her arms wrapped tightly around my torso. She was laying there right next to me, her long hair all over the place, her soft pink lips slightly parted. Her beautiful eyes were still closed, the thought of me being the first thing they will see when she wakes up made my heart flutter. She was so effortlessly beautiful. Every single thing about her was special. So special it even made me feel special to be able to have her.

I leaned it and planted a gentle kiss on her forehead. Her eyes fluttered open, landing on me, ands small smile spreading across her lips. Beautiful. She stretched her arms out and yawned, rubbing her eyes, like a little kid. "Good morning" she rested her head on my chest. "Morning sunshine" I pushed a few strands of hair out of her face. "What time is it?" she asked, still kind of sleepy. "Hmm, it's 10:25 am" I said as I reached over to grab my phone from my nightstand and check the time. "Do we have to get up?" She pouted. "Maybe not yet" I chuckled as I flipped us over so I was now laying on top of her. She laughed trying to push me off of her. "Get off, fat ass" she giggled, making me smile. Her giggles sounded like soft music to my ears. "You're crashing me" she laughed
out again. I finally got off of her, sitting up on my bed, she did the same.

"I have to go Christmas shopping today" she said. "Do you want me to come with you?" I suggested. "I'm going with Kylie, it is her last day here and I wanna spent some more time with her" she explained and I just nodded in response. "K, let's go get breakfast then" I stood up from the bed and stuck my hand out for her to grab. She held my hand and I pulled her up, bringing her close to me and pecking her lips quickly. She just smiled and shook her head.

*****

Emily's pov

I and Kylie arrived at the mall to get a few presents. Christmas was in two days and I still had no idea of what to get for some people. "So who are you getting presents for?" I asked her. "Well, my family obviously. And also for you, Kathy and Shannon and a few other people" she explained. Kathy and Shannon were our two other good friends, we would hang out the four of us very usually but, a few days before leaving, I got into I fight with them over something really stupid and we haven't a talked since then. "How about you?" She asked. "I have to get something really special for my mom, also Mahogany, Cameron, Matthew, Dylan, Taylor, Nash, Carter. Wow I've got a lot of shopping to do" I sighed, feeling exhausted just at the thought of it. "Luckily I already got your present" I winked at her and she laughed. "Can't wait to see it"

We walked into a bunch of shops looking for presents. I ended up finding a present for everyone except Cameron. I had no idea what to get him. I decided  on buying a new professional camera for him, since he told me he was intrested in photography and wanted to learn more things. I was satisfied with what I got for everyone, and so was Kylie with her presents. We decided to head home around 3pm.

Once I pulled up in my driveway, we both hopped out of the car and walked inside the house. Mom wasn't back home yet. She was working hard in hopes of getting hopes of getting a raise. "I'm so sad you are leaving tonight" I pouted as I hugged Kylie. I was sure gonna miss her. "So am I, but I'm coming back soon. I promise" shesmiled at me and I returned the gesture. "Come on, I have to give you your present" I grabbed her hand and dragged her upstairs and to my room.

"Close your eyes" I instructed and she did as she was told, covering her eyes with her hands. I took out of my drawer a frame with a picture of us together when we were little with a little note that read "here's to a million more memories". I then ran to my closet and pulled out a guitar I had bought for her.  "Great, now open your eyes". She took her hands from her eyes and looked at me, then the presents. "Oh my god" she laughed while tears started to form in her eyes. "I can't believe this" she murmured while taking the frame in her hands and observing the picture. She looked at me and smiled, while I just smiled and shrugged my shoulders. "You got me a guitar?" She squealed. "You love music and you had told me you wanted to take up guitar classes so..." I trailed off as she jumped up from the bed and hugged me tightly. "Thank you so much Emily. Having you care about me means a lot" she said into my shoulder. "You're my best friend Kylie. I would do anything for you" I replied back. She pulled away from the hug and had tears in her eyes. "Stop crying you'll make me emotional" I rolled my eyes playfully and she chuckled.