26.

Emily's pov

"Emily? Please get out of your room honey, Mahogany is here to see you" I heard my mother's concerned voice muffled behind the door. I sniffed and wiped the tears stained on my cheeks. "Okay. Tell her to come" I said, my voice barely audible. Soon after, I heard my door open and Mahogany walked in with a sympathetic smile on her face.

"Come on Em. Don't cry" she said, coming over to hug me while I just tried to hold back my tears. "Five days" I sighed and I could feel the lump in my throat. Five horrible days without one single message, one single call, five days without a sign of Cameron.

"Aw, baby stop mopping around. You haven't been out of this room the whole day! Stop thinking about him, okay? Now get your ass up we're going out" she clapped her hands and pulled me out of bed. "But I don't want to go out" I whined. "I dont think I asked you" she said leading me to the bathroom. "Get in there, take a shower and I'll choose your outfit" she said.

After I took a shower, I stepped out and saw the outfit laid out on my bed. I grabbed the clothes and put them on. I blow dried my hair and put on tiny bit of makeup. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs slowly. I really wasn't in the mood to go out, I just wanted to stay in bed.

Once I reached the end of the staircase, I found Mahogany in front of the door waiting for me. "Hurry up!" she said excitedly, and I just huffed rolling my eyes. I put on my shoes and yelled goodbye to my mom. We got in her car and I buckled my seat belt and huffed again, leaning back to my seat. "Don't be like that. Cheer up, it hurts me to see my best fried like this" she sighed and gave me a side hug. I gave in nodding, the last thing I wanted to do was to bring anyone else down.

She drove to the mall and we got out. "Really? You took me shopping?" I playfully rolled my eyes and she smiled. We walked inside the big glass doors of the mall and just kind of wandered around. We were walking and laughing, it felt like I hadn't enjoyed myself that much in such a long time. Someone that walked past us though, caught my eye. I stopped at my trucks and glanced behind me again, to see that person had also stopped and was looking at me surprised.
"Emily?" he whispered, but I could still hear him. "Noah! What are you even doing here?" I exclaimed. I noticed a smile grow on his face as he approached me and engulfed me into a hug. "Its so nice to see you again" he said. I wasn't exactly sure how I was supposed to react, but I guessed we were cool and kind of friends? "Um... It's nice to see you too. But, what are you doing here? Why aren't you in New York?" I questioned. He scratched the back of his neck, before answering "I- um... I actually met someone when I came here for you three months ago. We started dating, and I came to visit her" he explained. "I'm happy for you. So are we cool now? Like, friends?" I asked for confirmation. "Thanks, and of course" he said hugging me again. "Nice, well how long are you staying? We could hang out sometime, so I could meet you to my friends as well and maybe meet your girlfriend?" I suggested. "Sure, I'll call you" he said and I nodded. "Okay, well I'll see you" I said and he waved, walking back towards the exit while we continued walking in.

"Who was that?!" Mahogany exclaimed with her eyes wide. I almost forgot she was the rim e the whole time. "Um... My ex" I answered. "Oh.my.God! He was your ex? Damn, he's hot" she said causing me to laugh. It was true, Noah was a very attractive person. He had long dirty blonde hair, green eyes and a well structured body. Well, no wonder why he cheated. He could have any girl he wanted. But anyway.

"So how is Dylan?" I asked Mahogany. Dylan had been hanging out more with Mahogany lately, I knew he had something for her. I wasn't sure if they were a thing but I still wanted them to be. I shipped them so hard. "He's good. We've been spending lots of time together, I kinda like him" she admitted and I squealed fangirling. "Ate you guys a thing?" I asked. She looked at me and blushed while I smirked at her, wiggling my eyebrows. She just rolled her eyes playfully and said "I guess you could say so" she smiled to herself.

Just the thought of them together made me smile, they were perfect together. My mind drifted back to Cameron, and my smile soon faded away.

I just want him to be back already...

*****