20.

Emily's pov

Nothing felt real at that single moment. Yet it was all happening, I was still in his embrace as his rubbed my back. Hid hot breath fanning on my neck, as I was trying to take in and enjoy the moment.

After a few minutes he pulled away. "Emily you don't even realise how important you are to me." he looked down at me with his eyes full of happiness and love. I blushed at his words, playfully slapping his arm. He took my hand in his and brought it up to his lips, pressing it against them gently.

"We better go, if we don't wanna be late for class" he smiled and I nodded. We walked out walking side to side. I felt so happy at that moment, like everything had fallen into place, like everything was finally how it was supposed to be.

"I'll see you" he gave me his signature smile as he walked in his class. I continued walking until I reached my Art Class. I walked in the classroom and sat down next to Dylan, as always.

We were only together in one block and we always had a great time. "Hey" he smiled up at me. "Hi" I grinned. "Someone's happy" he chuckled. "Why wouldn't I be?" my smile grew wider. "What happened?" he gave me an amused look. "Let's just say that everything is for once working our for me" I replied, as the class started. And I really did feel like I had a reason to smile now.

*****

I walked inside my house after I said goodbye to Matthew. Yes, I found it really sweet of him to drive me back home every day, even though there were times he was busy. He always had time for me.

"Hi mom" I greeted her with a hug as I entered the kitchen and saw her on her laptop. "Hi honey. How was school?" she smiled. "Great actually" I grinned to myself, remembering of Cameron. "Did something happen?" she wiggled her eyebrows, making me burst out into a fit of laughter. "Yes, something did happen" I admitted, my laughter now dying down.

"Go on" she said, with her full attention to me. "Well, Cameron and I are now dating" I squealed jumping up and down. I shared all my secrets with my mom, no matter what. I fully trusted her and she was like my friend. We were always close, but grew closer once my father left us.

"I'm so happy for you. You deem to like him a lot and he is a great guy" she said and I nodded, still smiling like an idiot. "Anyway, I'll be upstairs" I informed her and climbed up the stairs.

I decided it would be a great idea to call Kylie. We hadn't talked in a long while and it would be nice to catch up. She had said she was going to visit and stay with us for a couple of days anyway. I really missed my best friend. I dialed her number and waited for her to pick up. After a couple of seconds I heard her bubbly and happy voice on the other end of the line.

"Emily! Oh my God, it's feels like ages since we talked! I miss you, how have you been?" she said out of breath. I laughed laughed lightly at her excitement. "I've been good, how about you?" I asked. "Okay I guess, it sucks here without you" she sounded sad. "Hey, don't worry. You'll come to stay with me for a couple of days" I reminded her. "Yeah... I don't know about that. It's kind of hard at the moment" she said with a sigh. "Oh..." I frowned. "It doesn't matter, we'll meet soon. I promise" I said, trying to hear her up. "Yeah... Anyway, I gotta go. Bye" she said and hung up.

I sighed. Kylie was my best friend since I was little, I would never want to loose her. But the distance between us made didn't make it any easier. Suddenly, a tap on my window caught my attention, braking me away from my thoughts. I turned and saw the familiar figure standing on my balcony. I smiled to myself, running over to the window and sliding the doors open.

I was immediately engulfed into a warm hug. "You don't know how much I wanted to be able to do this" he whispered in my ear as he picked me up and carried me to my bad, still hugging. I laughed quietly. He sat me down on the bed and sat next to me. "Did you need something?" I asked. "Yes actually, I really needed to see my girlfriend" he smiled, my body shivering as he said those words. My heart flattered just at the sight of him.

"I was talking to my best friend from NYC just a minute ago. She said she doesn't think she'll be visiting anytime soon " I sighed looking down." Its okay. She'll come whenever she's able to. I'm sure she won't miss a chance" he said, wrapping his arm around me from the side. I nodded, not saying anything. He pressed his lips on my cheek, leaving a tingly sensation at the spot.

"Wanna do something together?" he questioned and I smiled. "Sure" I nodded. "Let's watch movies and cuddle" he suggested. I got up and brought my laptop, putting on a movie that I liked. "Please tell me that Dylan O'Brien is not playing in it" he said and I laughed. "Why? Are you jealous of him?" I teased and he uckled in disbelief. "Me? Jealous? Not a chance. Have you even seen him?" he said smugly. "Oh I have" I replied and his face went serious. "So what? You like him more that me?" he asked and I smiled at him. "You're way better" I said kissing his cheek. He instantly blushed.

*****
Wrapped into my blankets, we continued watching movies until it was late. I felt my eyes get heavier by the moment, until I soon fitted to sleep. "Sweet dreams gorgeous" was the last thing I heard, before completely shouting down.