44.

Emily's pov

I woke up the next morning with a headache, as expected. But I still remembered everything from last night, or at least most of it. Most importantly, I remembered Kylie and I's conversation.

I rubbed my tired eyes and glance over to the alarm clock near me. 9:16. I swung my legs over the edge of my bed and stood up, walking to my bathroom. Once I was done with my morning routine, I decided to head downstairs. I had been thinking about so many things since I woke up. How am I going to face Cameron? Is everything going to be the same between me and Kylie? I guess this one is up to me. But most importantly, how am I even going to try and turn things around with Cameron? I feel like I have treated him like crap. Although he as well made me feel like crap but anyway. I couldn't figure out how I was supposed to try and make up with him.

I walked downstairs and heated talking from the kitchen. I walked inside to see Cameron and Kylie talking and getting breakfast. Kylie was sitting down at the table while Cameron was just leaning back against the counter. "Good morning" I greeted them both with a small smile. "Hey, I made breakfast" Kylie said and handed me a plate with pancakes. "Thanks but I'll just have some coffee" I denied as kindly as possible. I took a mug out of the cabinet and made some coffee. I took the mug in my hands and sat at on top of the counter. It was awkwardly silent for a moment until Kylie said something. "Um, I'll be upstairs. You two talk" she said, leaving me and Cameron alone.

"She said she told you" Cameron spoke up after a few minutes of silence. I glanced towards him, not saying anything. "She said she explained to you the whole thing last night" he kept his eyes on the floor. "She did" I nodded my head in response, placing my mug next to me. "God I feel so bad" I sighed. He finally looked up to me with a confused expression on his face. "Why?" He questioned. I put my face in my hands. "Because I didn't believe you. I didn't trust you when I should've. You were just telling the truth and I just didn't trust you" I said.

"Hey don't blame yourself" he approached me. He stood in front of me and took my one hand in his. "I hurt you and that's my fault. You have been hurt too many times and, after all you've been through, you had every right to not believe me. Obviously we have some things to work on and this is what I'm here for. I don't want to leave you or give up on us. I can't do that. We can work this out, I promise. We can try again" he said staring deep into my eyes this whole time.

I was left speechless. "I would really like that" I pressed my lips together. His face broke into a huge smile, the one I had missed seeing everyday. "That's awesome" he leaned in and kissed my cheek, and I couldn't help but blush. This is the kind of feeling I had missed. This is what I wanted to feel every day, every moment. "Promise you'll trust me from now on" he pointed a finger at me playfully. I nodded my head laughing. "And I promise I'll never ever kiss anyone other than you" he added with a cheesy smile. "Now this sounds better" I chuckled.

I placed my hand on his cheek and pulled him close, connecting our lips together. Electricity sparks flew everywhere, it was such an incredible feeling. I felt as if I had never been so happy in my life before, and all because of that boy. He pulled away a little, still unable to hold back his smile, just like me. "So you're mine again?" He raised an eyebrow. I pretended to think for a little before shrugging my shoulders. "I guess I am. Do I have a choice ?" I smirked. "Not really" he chuckled and I quickly pecking his lips once again. Oh what this boy does to me.

"I missed your lips on mine" he mumbled before reconnecting our lips together and wrapping his one arm around my waist. I followed by wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him as close as possible, making sure to not hurt his broken arm. "Okay you guys. I get it you're back together. Keep it pg though" Kylie's voice interrupted us, breaking us apart. Cameron looked down at his feet, smiling at Kylie's comment, yet feeling embarrassed. "Shut up" I laughed, unwrapping my arms from around Cameron's neck and jumping off the counter.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting breakfast out with this cute boy Nash. I am actually leaving" she smirked. "Didn't you just have breakfast?" I laughed. "Yeah, so? Since when is it bad to have breakfast twice? Especially with a cutie" she shrugged smiling. "Okay, you can take my car" I threw her the keys from the counter.

"Bye" she yelled before shutting the door behind her. "Now it's just us" Cameron smirked while walking towards me. "I have to go get ready for the day" I said walking away but he quickly caught up and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder. I squealed, hitting his back and trying to break free, but it was no use. "You're going to stay inside with me" he announced and when we reached my bedroom he threw me on the bed and laid next to me, snuggling.

He buried his face into the crook of my neck and left a trail of small soft kisses. I let out a giggle, as he kissed a spot that tickled. "I love you" he murmured into my skin, causing me to blush uncontrollably. "I love you too"