12.

Emily's pov

I looked up to see who had shoved my on the lockers, with the back of my head hurting a little. I saw the boy from earlier. I really wasn't in the mood to argue, so I just rolled my eyes and walked off.

I bumped into someone, and to my luck, it was Matthew. "Well good morning" he chuckled. "Hi" I gave him a half smile. "Are you okay?" he questioned concerned. "Just a bunch of jerks tried to ruin my day" I shrugged. "That must have been Jack and his friends" he chuckled looking towards the boy. "That's right" I nodded.

We were walking towards our first block, when a strong hand grasped my forearm. I looked back to see Cameron. I was actually glad to see him. "Can we talk?" he asked with an apologetic look. I just nodded and turned to Matt who was still there. "I'll see you in class" I said and he smiled walking off.

I followed as Cameron lead me to a corner. "Emily, I'm sorry" he said with guilt in his eyes. "I know. So am I" I sighed. "I really didn't mean to shout at you the other day. I don't know what took over me" he explained. "Cameron, it's okay. I shouldn't have been so arrogant either. You obviously can't choose me over your girlfriend, and I understand that" I smiled slightly. He did too. Suddenly his strong arms wrapped around my small body. I hugged him back, happiness warming up my heart.
He always ms me feel so different. A good different, something I actually haven't felt ever before, something that made so many emotions explode inside me, emotions I could really recognise. It was a whole new thing every time.

He pulled away with a grin on his face. "I'll see you at lunch" he smiled while messing up my hair. I laughed and fixed my hair again. "I'll see you" I nodded smiling and walked off to Biology, before the bell rung.

I took my seat next to Matthew, just as yesterday. The teacher walked in and the lesson begun. I wrote some notes down, but soon got bored so I started doing what I most loved, doodling and sketching small drawings on my notebook.

The next few periods passed, and finally it was lunch break. I walked towards the cafeteria and when I entered, I tried to find Mahogany or Cameron and the guys. I finally spotted them all sitting together at a table. I walked there and sat down with them. "Emily! I was looking for you" Mahogany exclaimed. "Can I sit with you guys?" I ask. "Sure, no problem" they said.

Shortly after, a girl with beautiful grin orbs and wavy brown hair came and sat down. "Hey guys!" she said in he high picked voice. She sat down on Cameron's lap and wrapped her arms around his neck, pecking his cheek. Only then did I realise who it was. The girl Cameron had stood me up for. How nice to see her again!

"Hey baby " she said kissing Cameron who, if you ask me, looked very uncomfortable. I looked at her disgusted, and noticed Nash and Taylor doing the same while Matthew and Carter just rolled their eyes annoyed by her presence. She turned and looked at me. "Oh you must be Evelyn?" she eyed me up and down. "Its actually Emily" I corrected her with a fake smile. She was literally making me sick.

"That's what I said sweetie. You should get your ears checked" she giggled. Fake bitch, how does Cameron stand her? I thought. "Anyway. It was nice seeing you guys" she flashed a smile towards everyone's direction. "Babe I have to go" she turned to Cameron and pouted. She kissed him again. "I'll see you tonight" she winked at him, which made me want to vomit. She stood up and left towards her group of friends.

Cameron turned and looked at me while I just rolled my eyes. I would never think he was the type of guy to date girls like Andrea. "Dude how do you bare with her?" asked Taylor. If he hadn't said it, I would. "Don't talk about her like that, she's actually nice" he defended her, which only caused me to roll my eyes again.

I stood up. "Where are you going?" Cameron's voice stopped me. "To the library" I are red not looking back. I walked out of the noisy cafeteria and was now in the dead silent hallways. I walked down the hallway to the library and pushed the door open. I walked over to a desk and sat down. It was daed quite in there, so I figured out if I'm in the library I might as well just look for a book that intrigues me.

I was looking through the shelfs with books, looking for one that I might like. As I turned to my left to look at the rest of the books, I came across an unpleasant sight. Two kids sticking each others faces. I quickly spun on my heel and was about to leave but then, when I took a second glance at them, I realised it was Andrea and that Jack guy.

Was she actually cheating on Cameron? She was all lovey dovey with him just a minute ago. They didn't seem to notice my presence, so I quickly run out of the library to tell Cameron. I knew it was going to hurt him, since they haven't been back together for more than two days - yeah I learn all the gossip from Mahogany - but I could let him be ignorant of this. He was my best friend after all.

I want back to the cafeteria and found him at the same place he was when I left. "Cameron I need to tell you something very important" I said nervously. "Okay" he said standing up. We went in the hallways, we're it was easier to talk. "What happened?" he asked. "Cameron, I'm sorry to tell you this but... Andrea..." I trailed off. "What about her?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"She's cheating on you"