8.

Cameron's pov

"So you like her?" Nash asked, his gaze focused on the video game we were currently playing. "Who? Emily?" I chuckled in disbelief. "Yeah, have you seen how you even look at her?" he laughed. "Dude, I don't like her. She's a friend, okay?" I gave him a look. "Sure. A friend you have a crush on" he said pausing the game. "Cammy's got a crush" he said in a high pitch tone while fluttering his eyes. "I don't have a crush on her!" I fought back. "Yeah, yeah you can't even convince yourself" he laughed.

"What about Andrea though?" he questioned. "What about her?" I asked confused. "You guys are on a so called break, right?" he asked. "I do like her, she's great. I just don't feel the same way I feel with Emily" I admitted. "Love triangle" he shook his head laughing. "What are you talking about. Emily is just a friend, I've told you. I just enjoy her company. Andrea and I have been on and off all the time, I don't think this can go on for much longer" I sighed.

The truth was that, I wasn't fully convinced about my feelings for Emily either. What I was certain of is that I had never felt so attached to a girl before, not the way I feel with her. She was different, didn't seem to be like the rest of the girls. She wasn't trying to impress, she was  always herself. I couldn't figure out if I had actually an interest in her or was just attracted to her personality in a friendly way.

"Gotta go, I'll see you tomorrow at school" Nash said glancing at his phone screen to check the time, and doing a girly voice at the end of the sentence. "Yay school. I can't wait" I mimicked his tone of voice, excited. We laughed and I walked him out.

Once he was gone, I went upstairs to my room. I noticed a piece of paper on my window and shook my head while chuckling. I walked to my balcony and stepped outside, reading what was written on the paper.

'Can you give me a ride to school tomorrow?' - Em'

It read. I looked up towards her bedroom, and I could see her through the window, sitting on her desk, her eyes starring at her computer screen through her glasses. I had never seen her with glasses before, and she looked cute actually.

I made a paper airplane with the pice of paper she had left on my window and threw it across the balcony, hitting her balcony window with it. She looked up towards me and then at the paper airplane, which was on her balcony floor. She quickly left her glasses on her desk and walked to the balcony.

"So?" she asked with a smirk. "I didn't know you wear glasses" I smirked back. "I never were them outside the house, I look like a freak" she chuckled. "You look cute" I said, which I immediately regarded. I wasn't even thinking when I said it, I didn't want her to think I was trying to hit on her. "Yeah sure, I just try to hide the fact that I'm a nerd" she chuckled.

"Anyway, will you give me a ride to school or what?" she asked again. "I will, I'll be outside your house half past eight" I nodded and a wide grin spread across her face. "By the way, I can't believe little Ms. Chicken actually jumped from one balcony to another. I'm impressed" I laughed. "Are you crazy? I would never jump to your balcony" she yelled laughing. "I obviously used a ladder, being the chicken I am" she said proudly. "of course you did" I shook my head, a small chuckle escaping my lips.

"So I'll see you tomorrow?" she smiled. "Or maybe tonight" I winked and she laughed. "Okay, tonight it is then. Same time, same place" she smirked and left, going back inside her room.

When I went back inside, I heard my phone ring. I picked it up from my nightstand. I saw Andrea's picture appear on my screen. I pressed answer,

"Hello?"

"Hey, Cameron. Can we meet?"

"Um. Yeah sure"

"Great.Do you wanna come over?"

"I'll be there in five"

I said and hung up. I grabbed my car keys and walked out of the house. It was already starting to get dark outside, so I hoped it wouldn't last long. I hopped in my car and drove to Andrea's house.

When I arrived, I parked my car in the driveway and got out. I walked up to her porch and knocked on the door. She answered soon after, with a smile plastered on her face. "Hey" she said running her hands up and down my chest, then hugging me. "Hi" I gave her a small smile.

She held my hand and pulled me inside. "Well, there are some things I want to talk about" she said while sitting on the couch of her living room. I sat as well, waiting for her to go on. "Cameron, I want to get back together. I really miss you, and I just wanna go back to the way we were" she sighed. I wasn't sure if I wanted to get back together with her.

"Andrea I-" I started by she cut me off by placing her hand over my mouth. "Just give me a chance" she pleaded. There wasn't much I could do, me and Andrea had a history, we've been trying to make this work for so long. I could just reject her. After all, I still liked her, I just wasn't sure if I liked Emily as well.

I smiled and nodded my head to her. She smiled wide and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I already called your mom, informing her you'll be staying here tonight" she smirked and I laughed under my breath.

I really wasn't expecting this to happen to be honest.