42.

Emily's pov

We walked downstairs to find all the guys waiting for us next to the door. "Finally, you girls take ages" Carter rolled his eyes. "At lest it was worth the wait" Dylan wrapped his arms around Mahogany from behind and smiled down at her. They were literally the cutest and happiest couple I had ever seen. "Let's go" Taylor said, opening the door and we all walked outside to get in the cars.

Of course it wasn't legal for us to drink, but of course Taylor had that covered as well. He was the bad boy in our group of friends, the most rebellious and independent and he liked adventures. It was no surprise that he had gotten us all fake ID's. I was worried about if we would get caught, considering what we were doing was illegal but everyone seemed cool about it.

Once we got to a club downtown, and luckily walked through security without any problems, we decided it was time to have some fun. Well, they decided, to be exact. I figured it would be better to stay sober and be the one to drive us back. I wasn't in the mood for anything anyway. "Hey Emily, come dance" Mahogany yelled over the music. I just shook my head, denying the offer. "I'll pass" I chuckled. "Whatever you want" she shrugged and returned to dancing with Dylan, who looked like he already had gotten his first drink.

"Why aren't you partying?" someone said from beside me. I turned to see Cameron. Great, the last person I would want to talk to right now. I rolled my eyes. "I don't feel like it" I turned and looked back to the crown of dancing people. "Is everything okay?" he asked confused. "Yeah" I replied bluntly. "I know you're lying" he shook his head. I was getting irritated, how could he act so ignorant and innocent. "Well if you know I'm not okay, then you should know the damn reason as well" I spat. "Woah chill. I don't know what you're talking about" he said defensively. I glared at him, giving him a look of disgust. How could he still be lying .

I just stood up from the stool I was sitting at and headed to the dance floor. I had to get away from him. It was not the right time to discuss what we had to discuss. "Ayy girl!" Mahogany yelled once she saw me approaching and grabbed my hands, pulling me to dance with her. After we dance for a while, I felt a pair of hands on my waist. Mahogany looked up to the person, than back at me and winked, leaving me. I didn't bother turning to see who it was, thinking it was one of my friends.

I moved my hips to the rhythm of the song, with not a care in the world. Maybe I just need to get my mind off of everything after all. We had been dancing for a few minutes, when I felt the person lean in an whisper something in my ear. "I like the way you dance" said the unfamiliar voice. My eyes widened, as I turned around quickly, realizing I had been dancing with a complete star manger this whole time.

My mouth formed into an o shape. This person was drop dead gorgeous. I hadn't realized I had been staring , until I heard him shackle and shake his head. "Oh, um, I'm sorry. I- I thought you were my friend this whole time" I said embarrassed, not only because I've been dancing on an incredibly handsome stranger but also because I had been caught staring. My cheeks flushed red.

"It's okay baby" he brought me closer, pressing his body against mine. "So what's your name?" he asked. "Um, Emily?" I said, unsure if I should be giving personal information to someone I met like three seconds ago. "I'm Mason" he replied with a smile. "Nice to meet you" I giggled at the fact that his hands were still on my waist, mine on his shoulders, but yet we were just meeting each other.

We had been chatting for a while, now sitting down at the bar. I even had a few drinks but I had still control over myself. "So how old are you?" He asked. "19" I replied. "Oh I'm 20" he stated. "That's nice" I nodded laughing. He handed me another drink. I was hesitant about taking it at first. "I don't know if I should drink more" I shook my head. "Come on, just one more" he smiled. How could I say no? I took the small glass and quickly swallowed the liquid, feeling this burning sensation at the back of my throat.

"Emily?" I heard someone from behind. I turned to see Cameron. "Heyyy!" I slurred giggling. Okay maybe I didn't have control over myself. I felt the alcohol kick in. "What are you doing here? Are you drunk? Who is this dude?" He asked, I could tell he was furious. He's eyebrows were knitted together and he had an annoyed yet angry look on his face. "Woah slow down. I'm just having fun. That's Mason" I introduced, turning to see Mason with an amused smirk on his lips.

Cameron turned and glared at Mason. If looks could kill, poor handsome boy would be dead on the floor right now. "Let's get out of here Emily!" Cameron demanded, grabbing my wrist. "No! I want to stay!" I protested. "Em wants to stay. Leave her alone man" Mason stepped in. "Who the fuck do you think you are to tell me what to do? And who are you to call her 'Em' ? You don't even know her so shut the fuck up" Cameron spat angrily.

His grip on my wrist became tighter as he dragged me out of the club. "Cameron" I hissed in pain. He didn't even turn to look at me. He was basically dragging me through the parking lot to his car. "Cameron, please. You're hurting me" I cried, my voice weak. He suddenly stopped and turned to look at me, his eyes softer than before, concern in them. "I'm sorry" he muttered. He picked me up with his one arm and kissed my cheek. "I'm so sorry baby" he whispered again. He took me to his car and put me in the passengers seat. He run around and got into the drivers seat, starting the car.

"Who was that dude you were with Emily?" He asked, clenching his jaw, his eyes glued on the road as he drove back home. It must have been hard to drive with one hand considering his other one was broken. "I told you. His name is Mason. I met him here" I crossed my arms over my chest. "Why were you with him? He could've hurt you" he said concerned. "Yeah, like you do? I don't think so. Or at least not that much!" I spat. I was so angry at this point. I noticed his eyes sadden.

"I would never do it on purpose. He would" he stated. "How would you know? And where the hell are the rest of the guys? Where is Kylie and Mahogany?" I asked confused. "They went home just a while ago. I was searching for you in the sea of people so I could take you home" he explained. "Do you know what this person could have done to you?" He said, bringing back the Mason topic. "Hurt me more than you did? Quite impossible" I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "It was one time! One freaking time! I love you Emily and I would never mean to hurt you! I apologized about it a thousand of times. Have I ever hurt you any other time? Answer me honestly" his grip on the steering wheel got tight and I could see his knuckles turn white.

"Might have been one time, but it was the worst thing you could ever do to me" I said, looking out the window. "How could you cheat on me with my best friend Cameron?" I said, my voice low. He turned pale. "W-what?" He stuttered. "I heard you two talking in the kitchen" I stated. He stayed silent, tears welling up in his brown eyes. We were pulling up in my driveway. Luckily, because I had tears in my eyes now too, and I wouldn't want him to see me cry over this again.