27.

(fast forward to cameron's return cause I'm bored to write about all the days until then lol)

Emily's pov

Finally. The day I had been waiting for was finally here. I couldn't wait to see him again. Last Wednesday, the day after I and Mahogany went to the mall and I came across Noah, Cameron had texted me. We had talked it through and he apologised. He said he had gone on a road trip with his father and step mom & sis, and that was why he hadn't been able to contact me the past five days.I was still kind of bothered by the fact that he couldn't find time for me but I let it slide. I couldn't stay mad at him anyway.

I woke up in the morning excited as ever. I was going to pick Cameron up from the airport in a few hours and I was already dressed two hours earlier. I was pacing up and down my room. I've never been so nervous and anxious to see him. I didn't even know why was that. I was constantly checking the time.

Once it was finally time to go, I grabbed my keys and ran downstairs. My mom wasn't at home, she had gone to Cameron's house. She had started to hang out with his mom while she was alone here. It was kind of weird but I got over it. I walked out of the house, locking the door behind me. I hop in my car and turn on the engine, reversing out of our driveway and driving to the direction of the airport.

Once I reached my destination, I parked the car and walked through the entrance doors. The airport was filled with people, some waiting to board their planes, other now arriving back in LA. It was hard to spot Cameron in the sea of people. I was looking around, trying to distinguish him between everyone, when I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist.

I was startled at first, but soon realised who it was. I turned around still in his arms, as I threw mine around his neck hugging him tightly. I took in his all too well know scent, enjoying every second of this. "I missed you" he whispered in the crook of my neck. "So much" he breathed out, staring down at my eyes as he pulled away. "I missed you too Cameron" I replied, unable to hide the huge smile forming on my face.

Suddenly he crashed his lips on mine. His soft plump lips against mine was a feeling I had long missed. Our lips moved in sync, he kissed me with such passion I never wanted it to end. But then again, I never want our kisses to end. His lips just always leave me wanting more. He pulled away slowly and flashed his signature smile, which was so beautiful. There was something deferent in the way he looked at me though. But I decided to ignore it.

"Let's go?" he motioned me to walk towards the exit doors. Once we reached my credit, he out his luggage in the trunk and got in the passengers seat while I was waiting for him already in the car. He got in and I started driving back. "How was your time in New York?" I asked, focusing on the road. "It was okay. I mean, it's a beautiful place but it's nothing like Cali. Plus, I didn't have you or my friends to make it better" he answered. "But I made a couple of friends while I was there" he added.

"Now that you mentioned it, guess what happened. I came across an old friend from NYC last week" I said, taking a left turn. "Really?" he asked surprised. "Yeah, we arranged to hang out sometime while he's still here" I went on. "So it's a guy..." he raised an eyebrow. "Yeah" I nodded in response. "Noah, to be exact" I explained and he almost choked. "Are you okay?" I asked with a concerned look, turning towards him once we stopped at a red light.

"Noah?! As if, your ex?!" he raised his voice and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Yes. Noah and I are friends now" I stated. "Why didn't you tell me Emily? So he's back in the picture? What if he wants to steal you from me? You're mine. How do you know his intentions?" he yelled pissed. "Fist off, don't yell at me! Secondly, he happens to have a girlfriend so don't make assumptions. And I happen to have a boyfriend too Cameron! Do you not trust me? Do you really believe I could ever cheat on you? Do you think so low of me?" I said, trying to remain calm. I noticed his expression changing as his eyes saddened and he seemed more nervous, from the corner of my eye.

"And, as a matter of fact, I have an opinion too Cameron. He couldn't just take me away from you. I would never leave you for him anyway" I almost whispered the last part, but I guess he heard since I noticed a small smile play on his lips. "You're right baby, I'm sorry. I totally trust you" he said softly. "I trust you too" I smiled back, but his smile faded away once those words left my mouth. It was odd, but we've had enough tense for today.

"Now I don't want us arguing today. You're back home now, and I want to have a good day together" I said, pulling up at my driveway. He leaned in and kissed my cheek. We got out of the car and walked to his house.
He unlocked the door with his key and we walked in together.

As soon as we shut the door behind us, we heard Cameron's mom from running the kitchen. "My baby is back" she exclaimed hugging him as he hugged her back but playfully rolled his eyes. "Mom, I'm not a baby" he chuckled and I giggled silently. "Of course you are. You are my baby boy" she squeezed his cheeks and I couldn't contain my laughter anymore. "Mom you're embarrassing me" Cameron groaned but smiled afterwards.

My mom came and welcomed Cameron back as well. After he caught up with his mom for a bit he finally said "Em and I will be upstairs if you need us" and dragged me up the stairs and to his room.