45

Emily's pov

That same afternoon, I and all of my friends decided to go out for pizza. We all met up at the pizza parlor around 7. I and Kylie got out of my car and pushed the double doors of the restaurant open, walking inside. Once I stepped in, I scanned the place in attempt to find the group. It didn't take me a second to do that, considering they were the most people sitting around just one table, all squeezed together to fit.

I felt my heart being overwhelmed with happiness for some reason. They were all here. Nash, Taylor, Carter, Mahogany, Matt, Nash, Dylan, Cameron. All my friends, the people I feel the closest to, the people I trust and the people I can always count on to make me feel better where all gathered right there. Never had it felt so special to me before. Never had I really realized how great full I should be for them.

I glanced next to me to see Kylie. She was just as important to me as everyone else. As I stood there, watching them laugh and joke around with each other, I felt like I was in a daydream. Like, this couldn't really be my life. Things couldn't really be that perfect. Yet they were. Everything was back to being perfect, and I knew it wouldn't last forever but it didn't matter. Everything was perfect right at that moment. I had everyone I cared for with me. I felt emotional all of a sudden.

"Are you coming ?" Kylie's chuckling voice broke me out of my daze. I nodded my head, an uncontrollable smile on my face as we walked to the group. They all started greeting us, their cheery voices sounding like melody in my ears. "Hi" Cameron smiled at me, standing up and wrapping his arm around my neck while kissing my cheek. "Hi" I smiled back, blushing.

Once we sat down, I found myself seated with Matthew on me one side and Kylie on the other. "Hey" Matt leaned closer and whispered in my ear. "Hi" I said back, giggling as his breath tickled my neck. "Cameron told us you guys got back together" he smiled at me. I nodded my head, trying to stop smiling cause my cheekbones had started to hurt. "I'm so happy for my best friend. Look at you, you're smiling like crazy" he brought me in a side hug and I wrapped my arms around his torso. "I am. Im so happy" I chuckled in agreement. "Then so am I" he planted a kiss on my head. "I love you Matt. You're the best person in the whole world" I said looking up at him. "I love you too boo" he grinned down at me.

"Hey Em! Check this out" Taylor called from across the table and I averted my attention to him. He grabbed a plastic water bottle that was on the table and flipped it with one swift move, successfully making it stand. I laughed and clapped my hands at him. "That's was indeed awesome" I laughed and he pretended des to be flattered. I shook my head at his silliness.

After eating and lots of talking, we divided it was time to return home since it was 8:36. We said our goodbyes to everyone and drove back home. "Tonight was very fun" Kylie exclaimed smiling. "I'm glad you're having a nice time here so far" I winked at her, mostly referring to her date with Nash that morning. She just chuckled, walking inside the house. My mom wasn't back from work yet. We walked upstairs to my room.

I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket and pulled it out. The caller ID read Cameron. I swiped my finger across the screen, answering. "It literally hasn't been ten minutes since you saw me" I chuckled in the phone. "What can I say, I just can't get enough of you" he said with a funny voice. "Did you need something?" I asked, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "Nah. Just wanted to say goodnight" he said. I could practically feel his smile. "You said that already, before we left the pizza place" I reminded him, a small giggle escaping my lips. "I wanted to say it again" he said.

"Okay, goodnight Cam" I smiled to myself. "Goodnight baby. I'll talk to you in the morning" he yawned causing me to giggle again. "I love you". "Love you too Cameron. Bye" I said before hanging up. "Is he always this cheesy?" Kylie chuckled from behind me. I turned around and gave her a shy smile. "He's cute" you looked down at your phone. "Anyways let's talk about something else" I smirked at her.

"What are you talking about?" She gave me a very confused look. "So what is up with you and Nash?" I smiled deviously as i sat down on my bed and she followed next to me. "I don't know, I mean he's really sweet and nice. But it can't go further that that anyway" he shrugged her boulders like she didn't care, but I knew from the tone of her voice she wasn't very happy about it either. "If you like him-"

"I do!" She cut me off. "But I've known him for tow days! I can't do anything" she sighed heavily, falling back on the bed. "You're gonna come visit again. It's not like you're never gonna see him again. You guys can get to know each other better and then who knows..." I smiled at her. A small smile spread across her lips. "Right. I don't need to rush anything. It's nothing yet anyway. I'll just see how things go on" she nodded to herself.

"So now, tell me every single thing about what happened on your date! I want details!" I squealed excited.

"Okay so..."