INTRODUCTION AND RULES

PLOTS

PLOTS

Hello everyone, my name is Darelly for anyone that didn't know, I'm finally making a book of plots because I accepted (not really, I'm still struggling) the fact that I will not be able to write all the plots that I want. So I will give it to you if you want it, please these plots are precious to me, don't destroy them. Down there are the rules.

RULES

1. Be polite and if you want the plot write "I want this plot" and I will answer you or else I won't. Also because you are the first one doesn't mean I will choose you.

2. If you have like 15/30 books I don't think I will give it to you because like I say, the plots are precious to me so I want you to be dedicated.

3. You don't want the idea anymore; please tell me to make it available again.

4. No changes at least that I say in the chapter of the plot. Also unless if I made a mistake, like a verb or something then please tell me.

5. You have to follow me.

6. Give me credits in the description and dedicate to me one of the chapters.

7. I will post a cover for the plot; if you want it too then also you will have to give the credits in the description of the book.

8. You have a week to publish the FIRST CHAPTER.

9. You can take as many plots as you want but consider other people too.

10. You have to update at least ONCE EVERY MONTH or I'll have to take back the plot.

11. If I find out you steal my idea I will hunt you down like the Winter Soldier, then rip your throat out with my teeth like Derek Hale to finally skin you like Deadpool. So yep don't steal it.