PUPPETEER | AVAILABLE

Title: 
Puppeteer

Fandom:
Teen Wolf

Love Interest:
None-Or any choice

Face Claim(s):
Zendaya Coleman as Tyler Morton

Face Claim(s): Zendaya Coleman as Tyler Morton

Season/Movie/AU:
Season 2 or preferable AU

Plot:
In which her best friends are psychotic puppets and she is not far from being a psychotic too.

Extra (To help you out):
Tyler Morton spent her entire life locked in her house by her own choice; she is emancipated, her parents died mysteriously in a car accident but it turned out Tyler's puppets were alive and didn't like the way her parents treat her so the two puppets killed them by cutting the brakes from the car.

Tyler grew up in the orphanage with the puppets making her believe killing was right and all evil things were good, when she reached the age of 17 she managed to live by herself with her parents' money and of course she took the puppets with her and lived without any contact till she started hearing about the killings in the town, the puppets informed her about the supernatural, werewolves and everything that was happening, of course no one would suspect of the puppets being alive, they told her it was time for her to go to school and befriend Scott but also they tell her to find Derek, why? Because the puppets are tired of being just that, simple puppets and they want bodies but not just any bodies, they want to be strong and what a better choice than being werewolves.

Tyler Morton of course thought it was a good idea because she didn't believe what she was going to do was wrong, she believe it was a good thing to do. I would think it's better if she doesn't have any love interest and she can't be save like she is a villain with the puppets.

Cover:

________________

________________

 REMEMBER THIS IS A DARK STORY

Comment if you're interested:)