SPARK | REQUESTED

Title:
Spark

Fandom:
Harry Potter

Love Interest:
James Potter

Face Claim(s):
Anna Popplewell as Arden Deneau

Face Claim(s): Anna Popplewell as Arden Deneau

Season/Movie/AU:
Marauders Era

Plot:
In which James Potter's interest in Lilly was all a lie just to get closer to her best friend, Arden Deneau.

Since the moment Arden entered Howards she knew it was going to be difficult deal with everyone, Deneau had always been the shy and sensible one; she remembered when she was six, she cried for a whole hour because she accidentally killed a small insect. Duo her sensibility with everything it was very difficult for her to keep up with everyone's character... the only one that did was Lily Evans who always encouraged and helped her to try new things and make her express herself more in the open without the fear of being judged by someone, Lily always knew Arden was a special girl, then Severus Snape came and the duo turned into a trio, surprisingly Severus did get along with Arden even though he was from Slytherin and the best friends were from Gryffindor.

Then, James Potter presence started to become more notice on the group, Arden believed James was only trouble and she would definitely never get along with him, their personalities were total opposites; it was until one day James crossed the line with Snape and finally Arden snapped at him which surprised everyone including James, that was the moment he noticed she did have courage in her she just needed a little push and he wanted to be the spark that lit her fire unfortunately he made the mistake to think it was a good idea to pay his attention towards Lily so he could make Arden jealous, he never thought that Arden would actually do nothing towards his actions, not until she finally figured out the reason of why James was going after Lily; that was the spark that lit Arden's fire. And James didn't have any other option that to do the impossible to make her forgive him and finally go out on a date.

Extra (To help you out):
I think it's very clear in the plot.

Cover:

______________

______________

Hope you like it the-Pizza-Man remember to follow the instructions:)