GODDESS OF MISCHIEF | AVAILABLE

Title: 
Goddess of Mischief

Fandom:
DC (Batman vs Superman)

Love Interest:
Clark Kent a.k.a. Superman

Face Claim(s):
Katie McGrath as Atë "The Goddess of Mischief" or Loki "The Goddess of Mischief"

Face Claim(s): Katie McGrath as Atë "The Goddess of Mischief" or Loki "The Goddess of Mischief"

Season/Movie/AU:
Batman vs Superman

Plot: 

"So you are Eris' daughter?"
"Yes"
"And you are the goddess of mischief?"
"Yes"
"I thought that was Loki"
"And I thought you were a smart alien but it turns out we're all disappointed" 

In which the goddess of mischief, Atë, gets involve in the dispute of the human and the alien. In which she proves to the world she is the goddess and not the alien. In which Atë and Clark fall for each other. 

OR

"I thought Loki was a male"
"Yes and the humans also think I gave birth to an eight-legged horse but I didn't"

In which the goddess of mischief, Loki, gets involve in the dispute of the human and the alien. In which she proves to the world she is the goddess and not the alien. In which Loki and Clark fall for each other.

Extra (To help you out):
The first one belongs to the Greek mythology, it hasn't been decided yet but Atë could be Eris or Zeus daughter, I put it as Eris' daughter. And in the second one, it's basically a female version of Loki. The powers in both are the same with Loki from Marvel, only the strength is higher and magic stronger.

Cover:

_______________

_______________

Comment if you're interested!