PUPPY LOVE | AVAILABLE

Title: 
Puppy Love

Fandom:
Celebrities

Love Interest:
Ian Somerhalder

Face Claim(s):
Selena Gomez as Cassie Sanford

Season/Movie/AU: Social Media – Instagram (DMs)

Season/Movie/AU:
Social Media – Instagram (DMs)

Plot:
"Puppy Love is an informal term for feelings of love, romance, or infatuation, often felt by young people during their childhood and adolescence."

Cassie Sanford and Ian Somerhalder were sweethearts at a young age till their paths turned into different ways while Ian went to follow the career of an actor, Cassie found herself in the creation of various campaigns to help the animals she thought deserved protection... till one day she posted a picture of her and her new dog that she had adopted helping other campaign moments later her old lost sweetheart, Ian, sent her a message telling her he wanted to help in her cause, of course she accepted and slowly as both continued to work together their old feelings they used to have started to flow back to them. Both realized their Puppy Love had never died.

Extra (To help you out):
I hope it's understanding back in the plot, it's simple, Cassie is the founder of lots of campaigns then Ian founds her again and decides to help her, their old feelings come back and they get together.

Cover:  

____________________

Comment if you're interested:)

Ps. I did not create the manip it was made by "petrovalove" from tumblr. I only used it to make the cover adding the title.