ESMERALDA | AVAILABLE

Title: 
Esmeralda

Fandom:
Once Upon A Time

Love Interest:
Hook/Killian Jones

Face Claim(s):
Zoe Saldana as Esmeralda

Face Claim(s): Zoe Saldana as Esmeralda

Season/Movie/AU:
Season 2

Plot:
In which a gypsy, Esmeralda, always manages to outsmart anyone she wants by her tricks... but she especially loves to trick a certain pirate. In which the pirate, Killian, always gets frustrated when he can't catch a certain gypsy.

Extra (To help you out):
Esmeralda is the one from the hunchback of Notre Dame, just like in the movie, she always tricks everyone with the use of "magic" in this case she can actually do magic. Killian and Esmeralda could meet in a bar or something, she asks for money, he says no or tries to flirt with her, but she gets angry (both ways) but she just smiles and walks away then Killian realizes she stole his money. And tons of encounters like that happen to them. Then the curse happens and both have to work together with Cora, they come to the real world and start to be together because both don't know how to act in that world, slowly both realize they have things in common, and all those encounters in the past were a way of flirting because it was all teasing... like Snow and Charming at the beginning. Then they get together.

Cover:

____________

____________

Comment if you're interested(: