MOTHER OF ALL | AVAILABLE

Title: 
Mother of All 

Fandom:
The Originals or Teen Wolf

Love Interest:
Klaus Mikaelson or Derek Hale

Face Claim(s):
Margot Robbie as Eve "Mother of All" 

Season/Movie/AU: Season 1 of The Originals or Season 3 of Teen Wolf

Season/Movie/AU:
Season 1 of The Originals or Season 3 of Teen Wolf

Plot: 
In which Eve, the mother of all, walks on Earth for the second time since ten thousand years ago. In which the mother of all the monsters isn't happy with the impression it was shown to her in New Orleans. In which everyone should fear the mother of all.
Or
In which Eve, the mother of all, walks on Earth for the second time since ten thousand years ago. In which the mother of all the monsters isn't happy with the impression it was shown to her in Beacon Hills. In which everyone should fear the mother of all.

Extra (To help you out):
The character is based on Eve, mother of all, from Supernatural; she has the same abilities and the same weaknesses. From the show, Eve is older than all the angels, she existed before the humans, she was the one who created the first werewolf, the first kanima, the first vampire, the first kitsune, in resume she created the first monsters of every species, that's why she is called mother of all. The last time she was on Earth was ten thousand years ago then she was in purgatory. Is a long list, her powers and weaknesses, you can find it in Supernatural Wikia by the name of Eve, there is everything you need to know about her. 

In The Originals, she could easily kill anyone even the Originals. She doesn't create the species of vampires so she is not connected with them but she is with Klaus for being part werewolf meaning she could control him very easily, she can create new monsters with a single touch. In the case of Teen Wolf, well she could control anyone if she wanted, kill, control and create monsters, blah, blah. It's more in Supernatural Wikia. 

Personality: she is calm and not aggressive; in fact she would be amused if someone threatens her, the fact that she is older than Earth makes her bored very easily, she doesn't understand very much the meaning of love and other feelings. She is cocky, of course she would be. She is protective, if she attached with someone she would not let anything happen to it. 

Cover:

--------------------------------------

Comment if you're interested:)