YOUNG GIRL | AVAILABLE

Title:
Young Girl

Fandom:
Teen Wolf

Love Interest:
Slightly Derek Hale

Face Claim(s):
Chloë Grace Moretz

Season/Movie/AU: AU or Any Season

Season/Movie/AU:
AU or Any Season

Plot: 
"Don't Stand, Don't Stand So,
Don't Stand So Close To Me
Young Girl You're Out of Your Mind
Your Love For Me Is Way Out Of Line"

In which a 15 year old girl forms a crush in the 24 year old werewolf. 

"Better Run Girl, You're Much Too Young Girl
(Young Girl)
Temptation, Frustration So Bad It Makes Him Cry"

In which the 24-year-old werewolf is tempted by the young girl and tries to stay away but all his attempts are in vain.

Extra (To help you out):
First of all, this is a dark theme. It's funny how lots of people have fics of Derek with Scott's twin or Stiles' twin and the love interest is Derek, I mean don't get me wrong, I write the whole Klaus twin. Anyways they pair the OC with him when she is just 15 and Derek is 23 I mean come on, if we assumed Paige died when Derek was 15 then in season 1 he is 24, a year passed after Paige's death and he is with Kate then 8 years later after the fire. It doesn't bother me that the age difference is 8 years, they can be together but when the girl or boy is older, when the age difference doesn't notice too much. 15 years and 23 there is a difference and you can see it, that is why I keep all my OC's close to the age, one of the reasons why I never publish plots of twins of Scott, Stiles, anyone and the love interest is older like so much older, I prefer the older sister plot.

ANYWAYS... the plot is basically the OC is a 15-year-old girl who gets mix into the supernatural drama (please not the sister of any character) let it be original, a new girl, I don't know. She gets mix into the drama, she meets Derek; Derek is not happy with her, he thinks she is just a kid so he tries to avoid her, but the OC forms a crush on him so she tries harder to be by his side, being friendly, Derek is not bothered by it, sometimes he likes her company, slowly Derek realizes he is feeling attracted to her, he is tempted by the girl, he knows is wrong because she is too much younger than him so he continues to avoid her but he can't help but want her, she is too young but still he notices she has all the charms of a woman. You can make up all the drama you want, remember the dark theme, mean sexual content and stuff like that. In the end, the OC and Derek stay like friends, she moves on, Derek turns into her first crush and just that, Derek learns to love her as someone not romantically. They stay like friends, a happy ending.

Cover:

___________________

___________________

Comment if you're interested:)