SCREAMS | AVAILABLE

Title: 
Screams

Fandom:
The Vampire Diaries

Love Interest:
Damon Salvatore

Face Claim(s):
Selena Gomez as Lilith Jackson

Face Claim(s): Selena Gomez as Lilith Jackson

Season/Movie/AU:
Season 1

Plot:
Lilith Jackson had always been different from the others and not because of her appearance, she looked like any other teenager, what made her different was the fact that she had voices in her head telling her someone was going to die soon and when a certain person die she could feel it then she would scream.

As she grow up she realized what she was, Lilith Jackson was a banshee, she never liked it but she did learn how to hide it from the others, how to not look different and let the voices overtake her.

Lilith and her family moved to Mystic Falls where she started over, she made friends with Bonnie Bennett, Elena Gilbert, Caroline Forbes and others, and neither of them knew what she was until the Salvatores came back to the town. The banshee knew her life was going to be turn upside down thanks to the vampires... especially by the older Salvatore.

Extra (To help you out):
Lilith knows she is a banshee, she knows how tocontrol her powers, sometimes; she doesn't like to be a banshee but she always tells herself to suck it up. With Damon, he would take a special interest in her because she immediately knows what he is but he doesn't know what she is, so of course he is curious. He is still in love with Katherine but as he passes time with Lilith he becomes trouble to which one he should choose; Lilith knows to not trust a vampire but there was something different about Damon, which makes her frustrated, but it doesn't mean that when he goes full Damon style on her she would let him, if he snaps she snaps harder (that would cause her trouble in the future with other vampires but she doesn't regret it.)

_____________

Comment if you're interested:)