TRICKSTER | TAKEN

Title:
Trickster

Fandom:
The Originals

Love Interest:
Klaus Mikaelson or Elijah Mikaelson

Face Claim(s):
Im Jin Ah as Ji-Yu

Face Claim(s): Im Jin Ah as Ji-Yu

Season/Movie/AU:
Season 1

Plot:
A thousand years ago even before the Originals were born, a fox with nine tails roamed on the Earth, it says a fox that lives a thousand years turns into a kumiho, with the ability to transform into a beautiful woman often set out to seduce boys and eat their hearts. Ji-Yu was that kumiho finally she was able to take a human form and enjoy the traits of it. In the last decades she has tricked man to then feed from them.  So what happens when the fox of nine tails goes to New Orleans and meets a certain Mikaelson?

Extra (To help you out):
Ji-Yu is a Kumiho a fox with nine tails who after living for a thousand years finally is able to turn into a human. She feeds from hearts, mostly from men. She can also create powerful illusions and curses. For example she can make Klaus believe he is on mystic falls but he is in New Orleans, her illusions makes people think it's real, also one of the reason why a Kumiho is considering an evil monster plus the ability to create curses, any kind. More powerful than a witch and because of her age she is stronger as an original. Yes, she is kind of evil, I mean she eats hearts. More evil than good.

Cover:

________________

________________

Taken by kitsunez