HOUSE OF MEMORIES | AVAILABLE

Title:
House of Memories

Fandom:
The Originals

Love Interest:
Klaus Mikaelson

Face Claim(s):
Jenna Coleman as Delilah Quinn

Face Claim(s): Jenna Coleman as Delilah Quinn

Season/Movie/AU:
AU

Plot:
You don't have to include this, is just a little thing to help you out with my own interpretation of the song.

KLAUS MIKAELSON
"If you're a lover, you should know
The lonely moments just get lonelier
The longer you're in love
Than if you were alone
Memories turn into daydreams
Become a taboo"

DELILAH QUINN
"Baby we built this house
On memories
Take my picture now
Shake it til you see it
And when your fantasies
Become your legacy
Promise me a place
In your house of memories"

KLAUS MIKAELSON
"I think of you from time to time
More than I thought I would"

DELILAH QUINN
"Promise me a place
In your house of memories
Promise me a place"

In which Rebekah finds a box under Klaus' bed filled with drawings and photos of Klaus and a mysterious girl. In which the hybrid tells his sister the story of him and the brown haired girl. In which Rebekah knows now why her brother can't fall in love anymore. In which Klaus will always have Delilah Quinn in his house of memories.

Extra (To help you out):
Klaus meets Delilah at a gallery, he notices her when he sees her admiring one of his painting. Both start to get along very well, for the first time Klaus felt happiness, she makes him feel human and it doesn't bother him, They start dating after a few months until one day she discovers she has leukemia, that's when Klaus panics, he thinks somehow is his fault because everyone around him suffers, he knows his blood won't cure her but he thinks of turning her, Delilah accepts and when he was about to turn her, she throws up, her body was rejecting the blood, knowing it wasn't normal Klaus takes her to his witch only to discover Delilah didn't actually have leukemia it was a curse placed on her to hurt Klaus.

They are not able to break the curse so both spent their time together until Delilah finally dies but not before making him promise to always remember her and keep her memory in his house of memories that both built together. And for him to accomplish all his dreams and fantasies so it can become his legacies. All of this, Klaus is telling it to Rebekah because she found a box under his bed filled with drawings and photos of him and Delilah.

I like this because Klaus and Rebekah will have bonding time; Klaus trusts Rebekah with the story of him meeting the love of his life, he doesn't want to love any other woman that isn't Delilah. So in here Klaus never falls for Caroline. Is based in the song House of Memories by Panic of the Disco, is my favorite song, so I had to make a story about it but of course I interpreted the song in a different way.

Cover:

__________________

__________________

Comment if you're interested