MALACHAI | AVAILABLE

Title: 
Malachai

Fandom:
Vampire Diaries/DC (Batman vs Superman)

Love Interest:
None

Face Claim(s):
Chris Wood as Malachai Parker

Season/Movie/AU: After Season 6 of Vampire Diaries

Season/Movie/AU:
After Season 6 of Vampire Diaries. Events on Batman vs Superman.

Plot:
In which Kai Parker wakes up at the top of a building with the name of Wayne on it. In which that building suddenly collapse. In which the magic sucker wanders around for two years learning everything he can about the universe in where he woke up. In which the heretic meets Batman and Superman. In which Lex Luthor meets someone crazier than him. In which Malachai Parker wonders what would happen if he touches Superman.

Extra (To help you out):
Kai woke up at the top of a building with the name of Wayne on it, confused he only sees a huge spaceship coming right at him fortunately he uses his magic to disappear from the top to appear on the streets at a safe place but still watching everything that was happening.

Two years later, Kai learns about the universe in where he woke up, he knows he is inside of a comic even better when he knows the identities of the superheroes that are around. Which are Superman and Batman at the moment. He is still a vampire and a witch, of course he craves power and looks for Clark to test if he could absorb energy from him, I like to believe he can, because he can absorb magic and magic is pure energy, Clark has a lot of it so yeah. He then meets Lex, he kind of likes him because he is a psychopath just like him. I don't know about the end if you want him to help Bruce and Clark or to side with Lex... I think Kai would side with Lex but if he sees it's not going to work then at the end he would pretend to be on the good side just for his own benefit. 

Cover:

_________________

_________________

Comment if you are interested:)