THE SHADOW MAN | AVAILABLE

Title: 
The Shadow Man

Fandom:
Teen Wolf/The Princess and the Frog

Love Interest:
None

Face Claim(s):
Yusuf Gatewood as Doctor Facilier "The Shadow Man"

Face Claim(s): Yusuf Gatewood as Doctor Facilier "The Shadow Man"

Season/Movie/AU: 
Season 3B or Season 5

Plot:
Season 3B:
In which the spirits trapped Dr. Facilier in the Nemeton but he was released along with the Nogitsune thanks to a couple of teenagers, and both villains create chaos around the town. 
OR
Season 5: In which the dread doctors found a way to release Dr. Facilier from his prison to get him help them reviving the beast of Gevaudan but instead he shows them what a real "doctor" is by causing havoc around.

Extra (To help you out):
In season 3B, after dr. Facilier a.k.a. the shadow man was trapped by the spirits they left him inside of the nemeton but he got out when Stiles, Scott and Allison sacrificed themselves, now he teams up with the Nogitsune and starts to create chaos. 

In season 5 is the same but instead the dread doctors free him so he can help them revive Sebastian because they know Facilier possess magic but instead of helping them, Facilier shows them what real magic is and well now not only the McCall pack have a new problem but also the doctors and Theo's pack too.

Cover:

_________________

_________________

Comment if you are interested:)