DEATH SUITS HER | AVAILABLE

Title:
Death Suits Her

Fandom:
Teen Wolf

Love Interest:
Derek Hale

Face Claim(s):
Allison Harvard as Alana Ashton

Face Claim(s): Allison Harvard as Alana Ashton

Season/Movie/AU:
Season 1

Plot:

"Look at this mess"

"Your throat was ripped apart"

"I know and now my clothes are covered in blood... do you have any idea how much this jacket cost?"

In 1950, narcissistic, manipulative Alana Ashton was always the beautiful one, the exotic one, but with the time Alana started to lose her beauty, age was catching up with her, one day, a woman appears with a potion telling her if she drinks it she would stay young forever, Alana happily accepts before hearing the warning of the woman.

Years passed and Alana continued to stay young but with the time she had a few accidents, broken wrists, ankles even her neck; Alana noticed she didn't feel pain at all and easily she could place her bones in the right place, that's when she discovered she didn't only stay young but also she couldn't die, unfortunately she didn't know the warning of the woman, Alana didn't know she had to take care of her body or else it would start to fall apart.

Decades later, Alana wasn't happy anymore; she saw how her friends died from old age, she had to move every certain time or else people would start to notice her; realizing she would have to deal with that for the rest of eternity, Alana decided to move away, Beacon Hills specifically, where she would be alone with no strings attach.

Until one day she decided to take a walk in the woods at night, a creature attacked her ripping her throat out with its teeth; moments later, she woke up in the arms of a man who instantly let go dropping her on the ground, shocked thinking she was dead.

Extra (To help you out):
Okay, this idea was based on the movie "Death becomes her" if you see it well you will know what I'm talking about. Alana is dead, she has no heartbeat and her temperature is cold like someone dead, like a zombie.

She doesn't feel any pain, for example, if someone shoots her in the chest instead of feeling pain, Alana would be whining about how her clothes are ruined. Also she is like a porcelain doll, you can break her finger and it could fell off, you can rip her head off, but she would still be able to talk and move her arms or other extremities, that is why she had to take care of her body because sometimes the scars are still there or the skin starts to fall or something, imagine Alana's skin it's like paint it can be take off, also one of the reasons of why I chose Allison as the face claim because she looks like a doll, and the whole make up thing.

Alana's personality is bitchy, manipulative, of suffering narcissistic, all about appearance but deep down after all of the suffering, she doesn't want to be alone but also she doesn't want to feel the pain of losing someone. ALANA CAN'T STAY DEAD, AT ALL. You can burn her, you can rip her apart but she still would be "alive". Unless maybe you throw her into a crusher the one for the trees, then maybe you can "kill" her.

Cover:

______________

______________

Comment if you're interested.