HYPNOTIC | AVAILABLE | SHERLOCK

Title:
Hypnotic

Fandom:
Sherlock BBC

Love Interest:
Sherlock Holmes

Face Claim(s):
Morena Baccarin as Elsie Mueller

Face Claim(s): Morena Baccarin as Elsie Mueller

Season/Movie/AU:
Season 1

Plot:
In which Sherlock Holmes finds Elsie Mueller as a hypnotic case he must solve.

Elsie Mueller a forensic doctor by day and a spy by night. Hired by Mycroft Holmes, she has only one mission 'Keep Sherlock Holmes' ass safe.' Elsie arrived in London in search for protection after she betrayed James Moriarty; Mycroft offered her protection in exchange for her services into keeping his younger brother safe.

So when it's known to Mycroft that Moriarty took an interest in Sherlock, he quickly orders her to make herself noticeable to Sherlock and keep an eye on him closer. Elsie didn't want to get involve, obviously because then Moriarty would know her location but when she is told that Jim took interest on the younger brother she can't help but feel something; she may have never spoken to Sherlock but she knew everything about him... she had a soft spot for him, the high functional sociopath entertained her and she was impressed by his intelligence so she decided to accept.

Of course, Sherlock doesn't like the idea of having a babysitter but he can't help to be intrigued by the fact that he never noticed the woman before even when she was always there for him. She never stood out as a secret spy; he never got it from her and still couldn't see it. For years she had been following him around making sure nothing would harm him and he never noticed it. Sherlock really needed to figure out Elsie... and only to make it more interesting, Elsie was familiar with Moriarty's way to play.

Extra (To help you out):
I think it's clear in the plot.

Cover:
If you want a cover, please request it on my book of covers.

***

Comment if you're interested:)