STRANGER DANGER | AVAILABLE

Title: 
Stranger Danger

Fandom:
Celebrities

Love Interest:
Ian Bohen

Face Claim(s):
Olivia Wilde as Emma Kerrigan

Face Claim(s): Olivia Wilde as Emma Kerrigan

Season/Movie/AU:
Social Media-Kik

Plot:
(You can change the usernames)
@satanwithvneck: You are really gorgeous
@rayofsunshine: Ah.. Stranger danger?
@satanwithvneck: My name is Ian. We're not strangers anymore.
@rayofsunshine: Still, for all I know you could be a psychopath pretending to be "normal" so we can become friends and then you'll kill me.
@satanwithvneck: Well I did play as one, sunshine. But I have to warn you, I'm not "normal."

One day Emma suddenly receives a message from @satanwithvneck telling her she looks gorgeous in her profile picture, of course she wasn't going to trust the guy immediately but after talking with "Ian" for a while she discovers he plays the psychotic ex-alpha, Peter Hale, from Teen Wolf.

Extra (To help you out): 
Emma Kerrigan is a "writer" (it can be change) she lives a normal life until she received a message from Ian, slowly they become friends, they realize they have chemistry, until he finally tells her he is an actor, (you can decide if she takes it in a bad way or in a good way), they meet up and they fall in love. Emma is sassy and cocky, her big mouth gets her in trouble sometimes but she is sweet and loyal with her friends.

Cover:

------------------------------

Comment if you're interested:)