RED FOX | AVAILABLE

Title: 
Red Fox

Fandom:
Marvel Cinematic Universe

Love Interest:
T'Challa Udaku

Face Claim(s):
Jessica Chastain as Alina Romanoff aka Red Fox

Face Claim(s): Jessica Chastain as Alina Romanoff aka Red Fox

Season/Movie/AU:
Captain America: Civil War

Plot:
In which Natasha calls her older sister in need of help for the upcoming civil war.

Extra (To help you out):
Alina is Natasha's older sister, no one knows about her only Clint knows about Alina, also Clint's family. Alina is a spy just like Natasha but the Black Widow learned a lot of things thanks to Alina. She is always hiding and only appears when her little sister is in trouble, at the sudden threat of Steve and Tony probably going against each other; Natasha feels the need to call Alina, they meet up in the building where T'Challa meets Natasha, but instead T'Challa meets Alina first, both feel an instant respect for each other but by Alina's side she already knows he is Black Panther, it comes with the job to know secrets. But what Natasha didn't know was that Alina knew Bucky personally, she had been trained by him for a time, so she feels like she should help him, she is in a constant battle of in which side she should be, by her sister and T'challa's or in the side of Bucky because she owns him, and she always pays her depts.

Cover:

--------------------------

Comment if you're interested:)