COLD BLOODED | AVAILABLE

Title: 
Cold Blooded

Fandom:
Supernatural

Love Interest:
Dean Winchester

Face Claim(s):
Kat Graham as Leah Clark

Face Claim(s): Kat Graham as Leah Clark

Season/Movie/AU:
Season 1

Plot:
Leah Clark always knew something was wrong with her since she was a kid and she was right; at the age of 9 she discovered she could move things with her mind slowly every year that passed she discovered more powers she had, of course she wanted to know why she was different. At the age of 18 finally she encountered a demon which told her she was special, when she was only six months he had come to her house and gave her his blood. 

Leah was devastated to find out she had demon blood inside of her and the same demon had kill her parents only so she could not be attached to anyone and concentrate in getting stronger every day... and she did, Leah Clark was powerful and had manage to control every single power Azazel had given her by the blood but Azazel didn't count on her turning against him. 

The dark skinned decided to hunt him down for all the things he did to her family and her and no one was going to stop her not even the Winchesters that also wanted to kill the demon... Azazel was hers to kill not theirs but of course she didn't count on the green eyed hunter who for the first time made her feel something that wasn't anger.

Extra (To help you out):
Leah's parents were killed by Azazel, since she was 9 she started to learn about her powers which include all the ones the special ones have, telekinesis, visions, the ability to make other do what she wants... then Azazel made himself known and that is when Leah decided to hunt him down and for the first time Azazel did felt threaten by her because she had learn so fast.

She is not a hunter but she knows about the supernatural, she knows how to take care of herself very well and knows what to do if any creature decides to kill her... of course she is more familiar with demons than monsters. Then she knows about a fire that happened in Stanford, she knows it was about Azazel that is when she knows it was connected with the Winchesters, she decides to track them down to find answers, she meets them... (It would be cool if she saves their asses on a hunt) they won't get along at first because of her cold attitude and stubbornness of the Winchesters but they have to work together. They don't know about her abilities (you can choose when to let them know or if you want them to know the moment she saves their lives.) Also she is 26, same age as Dean (yes, Azazel went for her before the other children.)

Cover:

_____________

_____________

Comment if you're interested:)