LITTLE RED | AVAILABLE

Title: 
Little Red

Fandom:
Teen Wolf or Celebrities

Love Interest:
Isaac Lahey or Daniel Sharman

Face Claim(s):
Emma Watson as Heather McCabe

Face Claim(s): Emma Watson as Heather McCabe

Season/Movie/AU:
Social Media-Kik

Plot:
(You can change the usernames)

@redridinghood: Your username says you're a big bad wolf but by your picture you look more like a cute puppy.
@bigbadwolf: Uh... who are you?
@redridinghood: Hopefully your future little red riding hood.
@bigbadwolf: Do you tell this to all the guys?
@redridinghood: Only to my future boyfriend.

In which (Isaac Lahey or Daniel Sharman) gets a weird message from @redridinghood telling him he was going to be her future boyfriend, the curly (werewolf or actor) has no idea how truthful her words were.

Extra (To help you out):

So this can work with both, Isaac or Daniel, @redridinghood's name is Heather McCabe. 

If it is Isaac then she is 18, she goes to the same school and is well aware of the supernatural, she just doesn't get involved in all the things the pack does instead she just ignores it. She is sarcastic and very blunt, she starts to talk with Isaac knowing he is part of McCall's pack, she had always found him interesting and now it was her opportunity to be friends with him then maybe turn into more. As they continued to talk Isaac starts to fall for her but he doesn't know she knows about the supernatural and that she goes to the same school.

If it is Daniel then she is 26, same she is sarcastic as hell and very blunt, (her job can be anything you want) but she doesn't know he is an actor and much less that he appears as a werewolf in the show Teen Wolf. Daniel finds her hilarious so they continued to talk till he tells her he is an actor, she is okay with it, they finally meet in person and start to date.

Cover:

____________________

Comment if you're interested:)