ABADDON | AVAILABLE

Title: 
Abaddon 

Fandom:
Lucifer or Lucifer/Supernatural

Love Interest:
Lucifer Morningstar

Face Claim(s):
Alaina Huffman as Abaddon 

Face Claim(s): Alaina Huffman as Abaddon 

Season/Movie/AU:
Season 1 

Plot:
In which Lucifer discovers Chloe's best friend is a knight of hell. In which the devil doesn't remember creating a certain red headed knight of hell.
Or
In which after Dean Winchester killed Abaddon, she was sent into another dimension where she meets a different kind of devil. In which the knight of hell doesn't thinks Lucifer is as evil as he should be. In which Lucifer doesn't remember creating the red headed knight of hell. 

Extra (To help you out):
In the first plot, Lucifer meets Chloe's best friend Abaddon "Sidero" whom turns out to be a knight of hell but he doesn't remember creating her as a knight of hell. Abaddon erased his memory with a powerful spell but he doesn't know. The reason could be anything preferable because they were in love and Amenadiel threaten Abaddon so to protect Lucifer she erased his memory and left. Now Lucifer is back he feels intriguer by her, Maze doesn't know about her, Abaddon is one of the first so she is older than any other demon. Personality: a lot like Lucifer's that is why they fell in love. Her powers are stronger than a normal demon, almost the same as Lucifer but as Lucifer is turning mortal is bad, but Abaddon still is immortal and can only be killed by a powerful archangel. 

In the second plot, after Dean killed Abaddon she was transported into Lucifer world, she hears about a certain Lucifer Morningstar, she looks for him at first she didn't believe him when he told her he was the devil because she knows the real Lucifer, he demonstrates her he is but still she doesn't think he is very much because he is not as evil or powerful as the Lucifer of Supernatural. Lucifer is very interested in her because he knows he didn't create her and her powers are so much different than a demon. Personality well if you saw her in Supernatural then you know how evil she is, also her powers are the same as in Supernatural, if you don't know them look for them in wiki, easy to find. Another reason of why Lucifer is interested because she can do things no other demon can, not even him. 

Cover:

-----------------------------

Comment/vote if you are interested:3 I really love Abaddon's character and Alaina is bae, she does it perfectly <3