TROUBLEMAKER | AVAILABLE

Title: 
Troublemaker

Fandom:
Teen Wolf

Love Interest:
Stiles Stilinski

Face Claim(s):
Kathryn Newton as Melanie Williams

Face Claim(s):Kathryn Newton as Melanie Williams

Season/Movie/AU:
Season 2

Plot:

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?"
"Because he called you an idiot"
"YOU BLOWED DEREK'S CAR BECAUSE HE CALLED ME AN IDIOT?"
"Yep"
"Dude, you have issues... but you're awesome"
"I know"

-----------------------------

"You will not sue me"
"You destroyed my car... I will do whatever the hell I want"
"...."
"Why are you smiling?"
"You tell the police about me, I'll tell them about you hiding Isaac"
"I will rip your throat out with my teeth"
"Not before I blow those teeth, wolfie"

Melanie Williams is the definition of a troublemaker. At the age of 5, she stole her mother's car. At the age of 8, she set on fire her teachers hair. At the age of 9, she created the perfect slingshot capable of thrown objects in a distance of 10 meters from her roof being able to be unseen by her targets. At the age of 14, she stole her neighbor's car and destroyed it. At the age of 15, she pretended to be a 24-year-old girl on a dating website, managing to trick a guy into buying her a flying ticket to New Orleans. At the age of 16, her parents couldn't handle her anymore and sent her to the military school. After one year, Melanie escaped from the school and came back to Beacon Hills to grab some of her stuff but she stayed when she was suddenly thrown into the supernatural world. Have mercy one the werewolves and the others because the troublemaker was going to make their lives a living hell. 

Extra (To help you out): 
I think is obvious to say she is a troublemaker; she has a record, a total rebel. She is really smart but she only shows it while she is causing mischief. I think at first her and Derek would hate each other because their personalities are so similar with the tough act and stubbornness, but after "the car incident, of course" they would get along very well, big brother and younger sister relationship. With Stiles well he would be impressed by her record, he would know her because he has read her record, his father would not approve of her but then John would she is not so bad if he let aside the troubles she causes. Stiles would be offended and impressed by her sarcasm and remarks. 

Cover:

______________________

Comment if you're interested:)