MAD HATTER | AVAILABLE

Title: 
Mad Hatter

Fandom:
Marvel Cinematic Universe

Love Interest:
Steve Rogers

Face Claim(s):
Margot Robbie as Jayden Jefferson aka "The Mad Hatter"

Face Claim(s): Margot Robbie as Jayden Jefferson aka "The Mad Hatter"

Season/Movie/AU:
Avengers. Winter Soldier, Age of Ultron, Civil War (the three are optional)

Plot:
In which one of the greatest villains "The Mad Hatter" is called by Loki to help him conquer Earth but the hatter easily rejects him calling his plan boring and predictable. In which Jayden finds Captain America intriguing by his moral complex and decides it would be a good idea to break his good guy "façade". In which Steve Rogers can't believe he falls for the bad "guy".

Extra (To help you out):

Jayden Jefferson is a villain who possesses the abilities to make illusions and then turn them real if she wanted. That is why Loki wanted her by his side but she rejected him because his plan of world domination was to cliché; and she is a wild card, totally unpredictable; she likes to play tricks so she can easily fight at Loki's level. 

Then Fury intercepts her calling for her help, of course she accepts with the condition of letting her go after she helps defeat Loki. In the "journey" Jayden presses Steve's nerves because she is totally the opposite of him but you know what they say, opposites attract and this was the case too. 

Steve can manage to see good in her, just like Thor can see a little of good in Loki. Jayden "unfortunately" falls for him but it made her more dangerous because now she has a reason to fight for something.

___________________

Comment if you're interested:)