DARK SHADOWS | REQUESTED

Title:
Dark Shadows

Fandom:
The Originals

Love Interest:
Klaus Mikaelson

Face Claim(s):
Amanda Seyfried as Asa Hakisson

Face Claim(s): Amanda Seyfried as Asa Hakisson

Season/Movie/AU:
Season 1

Plot:
In which she is considered the Original Werewolf.

Asa was born in the same era as the Originals, in fact, she passed the times secretly with Niklaus Mikaelson, duo the fact that she was werewolf the Mikaelson's weren't allowed to coexist but Klaus and Asa became friends since they were kids and always go out secretly... years passed till they were adults, Klaus and Asa started to date behind the back of their families, no one knew about them till the Mikaelson's turned into vampires that's when everything changed, Klaus became immortal so Asa couldn't be with him ever again but the werewolf was smart, with the help of a coven she managed to twist the immortality spell and applied it to herself.

Asa Hakisson became the Original Werewolf, she possessed the strength of an Original, the lethal bite of a werewolf was still there, she was the better version of the Mikaelson's... Asa loved the power she possessed, she loved it so much that she never went to look for Klaus, instead she left and Klaus never knew Asa was immortal, for a thousand years the Original Hybrid thought his old lover had died from old age until the Original Werewolf arrived to New Orleans when she heard Klaus was going to be a father.

Extra (To help you out):
It's very clear in the plot, she is as stronger as an Original but not more than Klaus... well she could be a better fighter in a way, she still has her bite (it's your decision if you want her bite to be able to kill an Original "not Klaus obviously" or to just be lethal to normal vampire and kill them faster than the normal bite and also the effects is longer with the Originals.

Cover:

________________

________________

Hope it's alright:) LoveMeSomeSalvatore The cover is in the external link