IN BETWEEN | TAKEN

Title: 
In Between

Fandom:
Star Wars 

Love Interest:
Anakin Skywalker

Face Claim(s):
Amanda Seyfried as Aletra Terius

Season/Movie/AU: Attack of the Clones – Revenge of the Sith

Season/Movie/AU:
Attack of the Clones – Revenge of the Sith

Plot:
"Why are you making that face?"

"I'm trying to concentrate, Aletra"

"Well... to me looks like if you try to concentrate a little more your head will explode"

In which she is not a Jedi or a Sith. In which she has her own code. In which she is in between.

Aletra Terius was trained at a young age to be a Jedi but before she could become a Jedi, she escaped, she left far away, Aletra didn't want to follow the rules, she felt trapped by them. She was introduced to the dark side but she also rejected it. Aletra could use the force very easily, dark or light, she wasn't influenced by any sides. She didn't want to be a Jedi, she didn't want to be a Sith, she just wanted to do her own thing.

When she meets Anakin she easily sensed the force was strong with him and also sensed a lot of anger inside of him, so the rebel decided to show him how to use "properly" the force and relax. 

Extra (To help you out):
Aletra was trained to become a Jedi but she left before she could become one, she is special too because she can use both sides of the force easily without being influenced by them. She can meet Anakin while he and Kenobi are on a mission, they meet and he instantly becomes curious of her position and ideologies. He gets frustrated by her because she easily can use the force. You know how Anakin is, very cocky. She is also cocky, and thinks she is always right; she is sarcastic, stubborn, the perfect match of Anakin. 

Cover:

___________________

___________________

Taken by kitsunez