HOWLIDAYS | AVAILABLE

Title:
Howlidays

Fandom:
Supernatural/Teen Wolf

Love Interest:
Dean Winchester

Face Claim(s):
Emeraude Toubia as Aria Hale

Season/Movie/AU: Teen Wolf after Season 3 and Supernatural Season 2 AU Christmas

Season/Movie/AU:
Teen Wolf after Season 3 and Supernatural Season 2
AU Christmas

Plot:
In which Aria Hale decides to leave Beacon Hills for the holidays to visit her younger sister Cora but instead she ended up helping/fighting the famous Winchester hunters. Not less falling in love with the older sibling.

While stopping for a day in a motel, the young Hale hears in the next room two men talking about werewolves, of course, the curiosity got her and decides to keep listening and follows them; all to discover there have been attacks of werewolves in the town she is, she doesn't know if she should help or not; deciding to stay another night just to be sure, she hears the two men leaving and follows them, of course, they were idiots to go to the forest on a full night, and on Christmas' week, maybe it sounds silly but Aria knew in the week the moon would be in its full give away making all the werewolves more powerful, meaning stronger.

Unfortunately, the hunters got in trouble and just when a werewolf it's about to kill them, she saves their asses by killing the werewolf, of course, the hunters now know she is one too; they just didn't know she was a different kind of werewolf that they hunted.

Extra (To help you out):
Aria saves the Winchesters, forcedly they have to work together because they don't want more people dead, the Winchester's don't believe her but she proves them wrong especially Dean.

Cover:

______________

______________

Comment if you're interested:)