BUTTERFLY EFFECT | AVAILABLE

Title: 
Butterfly Effect

Fandom: 
Marvel Cinematic Universe

Love Interest: 
Bucky Barnes

Face Claim(s):
Cara Delevingne as Horae "The Goddess of Time"

Season/Movie/AU: After Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Captain America: The First Avenger, The Avengers

Season/Movie/AU: 
After Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Captain America: The First Avenger, The Avengers. In that order, you will know why at the end.

Plot:
In which Bucky Barnes is trying to find out who he is. In which the soldier encounters the goddess of time. In which Horae gives the Winter Soldier all his memories. In which Horae gives Bucky three wishes. In which those three wishes cause chaos in the world.

Extra (To help you out, you will definitely need to know this):
This is kind of complicated, first of all after SHIELD's fall, Bucky is trying to find out his identity, he then encounters "accidentally" the goddess of time, Horae, who grants him three wishes, Bucky's first wish is to have his memories back; she does give him his memories, but thanks to the guilt and pain, his second wish is to return back in time and fix everything. He does come back to his "younger" self, he appears after Steve rescued him from HYDRA, so he doesn't fall off the train because he knows. Everything is fine and all that; he returns back to the present but everything is chaos, why? Because by not being the Winter Soldier he wasn't sent to kill Tony's parents so they live, Tony doesn't turn into Iron Man, meaning that he wasn't with the Avengers, so when Loki came to invade the planet Tony didn't put the missile in the portal, New York was destroyed and Loki won. To fix everything, Bucky makes his last wish to return back to normal, he does become the winter soldier but he still got his memories.

Horae is helping him all the time, she knew about all the events but she didn't know about her falling in love with the soldier, unfortunately, she still has to obey the rules, the universe has a balance so she doesn't prevent anything, she let it happens. In the journey of the second wish and when he returns to see Loki's empire, they fall in love.

Ps. I really want a scene of Horae and Loki speaking, Loki does respect the goddess and is aware of her being so much powerful than him so he would not mess with her like he usually does.

Cover:

____________________

This plot is very special to me because I love Bucky so much, please be gentle. Comment if you're interested.