MALEVOLENT BANSHEE | AVAILABLE

Title:
Malevolent Banshee

Fandom:
Teen Wolf

Love Interest:
Derek Hale

Face Claim(s):
Alexandra Daddario

Face Claim(s): Alexandra Daddario

Season/Movie/AU:
Season 2  

Plot:

"Beneath the moon's bright eye
A woman softly sings
A warning to those who dwell
In the land of those not yet dead
Heed her voice
Or raise your iron"

In which Slair Kray is a "25" year old malevolent banshee. When Slair hears about the death of her old friend Peter Hale by the ex-alpha himself in his spirit form, she comes to Beacon Hills to take revenge in his name. Slair starts to take out every single hunter one by one. But when she meets Peter's nephew, Derek Hale, she thinks of why not have fun with the little alpha.

Extra (To help you out): 
First of all Slair is not a good girl, she is a villain in a sense, she will kill whoever gets in her way. Slair taught Peter everything he knows, as you can see "25" is not her real age, she is so much older (200 years at least). Peter learned how to manipulate, lie, cheat and win thanks to her. 

Her abilities are so much different that Lydia's, I'm taking her powers from Supernatural. She is able to produce high-pitched screams that can drive anyone who hears their scream to commit suicide. The only ones capable of hearing her screams are the victims, meaning that if she targeted someone in specific, for example, Derek, and Stiles and Scott are with him, only Derek would be able to hear the scream while Stiles and Scott wouldn't hear a thing. She has a banshee form, with fangs and he eyes turn into a yellow color, and her tongue is like a snake. In her banshee form, she is intangible; no one would be able to touch her. She also has telekinesis but only when she is targeting someone, again with Derek example, if Scott or Stiles decided to intervene with a flick of her wrist she could send them flying. Finally, the only way to kill her is a weapon made of pure gold.

Cover:

________________________

Thank you Supernatural for giving me this awesome episode of the banshee so I could create an idea based on it. This character is not weak in any sense, the girl is practically a psychopath, I mean Peter knows not to mess with her.