NEMETON | TAKEN

Title:
Nemeton

Fandom:
Teen Wolf

Love Interest:
Derek Hale or Stiles Stilinski

Face Claim(s):
Elizabeth Olsen

Season/Movie/AU: Season 3B, (Season 4, optional) and (Season 5, optional) You can stop on season 3 but if you want to make 4 and 5 it's fine, because the nemeton it is important in season 5

Season/Movie/AU:
Season 3B, (Season 4, optional) and (Season 5, optional) You can stop on season 3 but if you want to make 4 and 5 it's fine, because the nemeton it is important in season 5.

Plot:
"No bird nested in the nemeton, nor did any animal lurk nearby; the leaves constantly shivered though no breeze stirred. Altars stood in its midst, and the images of the gods. Every tree was stained with sacrificial blood. the very earth groaned, dead yews revived; unconsumed trees were surrounded with flame, and huge serpents twined round the oaks. The people feared to approach the grove, and even the priest would not walk there at midday or midnight lest he should then meet its divine guardian."

In which after the sacrifices of Stiles, Scott and Allison, the Nemeton finally gains the energy to appear in a human form to help them with the Nogitsune and the troubles to come, now that the nemeton is in a female human form she is a walking bacon of the supernatural.

Extra (To help you out):
After the sacrifices; the nogitsune and the onis are released but before everyone knows, the nemeton appears in a human form, knowing what was going to happen, she comes to help everyone. She the ability to sense supernatural creatures anywhere, the moment that they are in Beacon Hills she knows what it is and who it is. She is able to control the weather, elements; air is very important because she could take it away from someone and that person would die; give and take energy to/from someone. Visions of the future.

If she is with Stiles then her human form is 17, if she is with Derek her human form is 23.

Cover:

--------------------------------

Taken by TylerPoseForMe