SIREN | TAKEN

Title:
Siren

Fandom:
The Originals

Love Interest:
Klaus Mikaelson

Face Claim(s):
Amber Heard as Meryl

Face Claim(s): Amber Heard as Meryl

Season/Movie/AU:
Season 1

Plot:
"She will lure you to your death"

In which a siren arrives to New Orleans ready to feed from all of the souls of the French Quarter.

Since the times of Silas, sirens have existed but they got extinct no one knows why, even the Mikaelson thought sirens were just legends, but there was one left. Meryl was the last siren on the world and for the last two thousand years she has been feeding from the souls of every creature that possessed one. When she hears about the last Mikaelsons being together in New Orleans she decided it was the perfect opportunity to take their souls and live for a very long time.

Extra (To help you out):
I planned this for a long time so will go specific. The reason of why the sirens got extinct was because Meryl killed them all. My kind of siren is for them to suck the soul out of someone and all those years they lived are transfer to them, for example Meryl sucked the soul of a man in his 50s then she will live for 50 years more, she can go around sucking souls collecting more years and not matter what happens to her, she will not die until those years are over, they can rip the heart out of Meryl but still she will live, a new one will grow up, also with any organ or limps including the head.

Meryl killed all the sirens by sucking the souls out of them, which is why they could die because she sucked all those years and transferred them to her. At the time she has lots of years ahead, she has been sucking the souls of vampires, making her stronger. She can control anyone by her singing, and by being two thousand years she can control a huge amount of people at the same time.

I imagined the meeting of Meryl with Klaus when Marcel and Rebekah tried to dagger him with all the other vampires, when Klaus is fettered, Meryl appears freezing everyone with her singing and says something like "This is my lucky day, I have the perfect feast in front of my eyes" then she starts to kill everyone with just touching them. Everyone is looking scared, Klaus, Rebekah and Marcel are more shocked but also scared.

When she finish with most of them, she lets them go because she is so cocky, one of the vampires appears behind her and rips her heart out but Meryl only smirks at him and rips his heart out. She grabs her heart and shrugging she drops it on the ground; everyone is looking at her shocked watching how the hole in her chest starts to heal.

She doesn't kill them instead she makes a deal with Klaus who unfortunately can't refuse. He has to let her feed from the tourist and some vampires or else she will kill everyone including him. In the course Klaus ask her to help him with his daughter and the threats, she accepts to only manipulate him but she falls for him, with Klaus is the same, he teams up with her to find her weaknesses but he falls for her and blah, blah.

Cover:

_____________________

Taken by Stan_Fan_Eminem