ALMIGHTY GIRL | AVAILABLE

Title:
Almighty Girl

Fandom:
The Vampire Diaries

Love Interest:
Klaus Mikaelson

Face Claim(s):
Maia Mitchell as Addison Wolf

Face Claim(s): Maia Mitchell as Addison Wolf

Season/AU:
Season 3

Plot:

"Pretty girl is suffering while he confesses everything.
Pretty soon she'll figure out what his intentions were about
She's beautiful as usual with bruises on her ego and
The killer instinct tells her to be aware of evil men.
And that's what you get for falling again;
You can never get him out of your head.
And that's what you get for falling again;
You can never get him out of your head."

In which a pretty smart girl falls for the big bad wolf and ends up bad for both.

Addison Wolf was the second human of the Elena's squad even so she still helps the most by coming up with every single plan. She discovered by herself the Salvatore's were vampires, she discovered the Lockwood's were werewolves, she discovered how to defeat the vampires of the tomb, she managed to find ways to save Elena from Klaus coming up with perfect plans.

She was the brain of the group but the Original Hybrid decides to test if it's actually true so he decides to court her making the pretty girl who was also the smartest fall in love with him to then use her for the creations of future plans he could use, but instead, Addison not only falls for him but the big bad wolf also falls for her until Addison finally discovers it was all a trick to use her, ending bad for both, the pretty smart girl and the big bad wolf.

Extra (To help you out):
I think it's pretty self-explanatory in the plot. Addison is human, a pretty girl who also is the smartest but because of love she didn't see Klaus intentions, Klaus thinking he could smart her also falls for her. She discovers his intentions which causes a break up or something bad for both.

Cover:

____________________

Comment if you're interested:)