FROZEN | AVAILABLE

Title:
Frozen

Fandom:
Marvel Cinematic Universe

Love Interest:
Loki Laufeyson or Bucky Barnes.

Face Claim(s):
Emilia Clarke as Elsa a.k.a. The Snow Queen

Season/Movie/AU: Loki: The Avengers, Dark World, Age of Ultron (optional) Bucky: The Winter Soldier, Age of Ultron (optional), Civil War (optional)

Season/Movie/AU:
Loki: The Avengers, Dark World, Age of Ultron (optional)
Bucky: The Winter Soldier, Age of Ultron (optional), Civil War (optional)

Plot:
In which Elsa didn't manage to save her sister, Anna. In which Elsa froze herself and Arendelle. In which Elsa wakes up in 2012 only to be part of the Avengers. In which she falls for the God of Mischief. In which Loki falls for a mortal who is more powerful than him. In which Loki is not the only one with ice powers. In which he underestimates her.
Or
In which Elsa didn't manage to save her sister, Anna. In which Elsa froze herself and Arendelle. In which Elsa wakes up in 2012 only to be part of the Avengers. In which HYDRA wants the Snow Queen. In which she falls for the enemy. In which HYDRA sends the Winter Soldier to capture Elsa. In which the Soldier has troubles with the Queen. In which he falls for his mission.

Extra (To help you out):
Loki's case, Elsa didn't manage to save Anna, she couldn't handle it and her powers frozen Arendelle and her but she managed to survive like Steve, until SHIELD woke her up. Fury wants her to be part of the Avengers and in the journey she falls for Loki and he falls for her. Thor invites her to come to Asgard, she goes, blah, blah, the plot happens. You have the decision to choose between her knowing about Loki's fake death or her not knowing and return to Earth with Thor and the plot of Age of Ultron happens. Or finish the story with her moving on in Earth, I don't know your decision.

Or in Bucky's case, again SHIELD woke her up, she helped in defeating Loki in New York now she is part of SHIELD, and is working with Steve and Natasha, the plot of the movie happens but also including that she is Bucky's mission. If you choose this one then include flashbacks of New York, and if you want to do also Age of Ultron then after the fall of SHIELD Bucky found Elsa because somehow he remembered her, she helps him, they get together and somehow they are thrown into Age of Ultron, and if you want to continue into Civil War, well you can imagine something, is not difficult.

PS. I really want a scene where she makes Olaf or Marshmallow again and everyone is in shock because she just created life with her magic, something not even Loki could do.

Cover:

----------------------------Comment if you're interested!

Comment if you're interested!