PONZIE | REQUESTED

Title:
Ponzie

Fandom:
Supernatual/Tangled

Love Interest:
Dean Winchester/Rapunzel

Face Claim(s):
Rosie Huntington-Whitely as Rapunzel

Face Claim(s): Rosie Huntington-Whitely as Rapunzel

Season/Movie/AU:
AU

Plot:

Beautiful Rapunzel possessed a gift that many would kill to have; she had the ability to heal with her hair and voice, Rapunzel was oblivious of the fact that her "mother" would always use her to stay young but when Rapunzel was old enough, eighteen to be precise, she met Flynn Ryder, a thief that offered to show her the world in exchange of giving him back the a piece of jewelry he had steal; both Flynn and Rapunzel fell in love as they passed time together.

When her mother figured out she had escaped she went to find her and she did... ending in a tragic result; she managed to take back Rapunzel and Flynn went to rescue her, Gothel killed Flynn and in anger Rapunzel pushed her mother out of the window killing her. Heartbroken, Rapunzel fled, it passed years till she finally was able to understand the real world, unfortunately Rapunzel didn't know Gothel was a witch that had hidden herself and the blonde so no one could ever find them and take her away for her power, when Gothel died the protection spell faded away... now everyone that wanted Rapunzel's power was able to find her. Almost every supernatural creature wanted her, after all, her hair could grant practically immortality.

Rapunzel by being a person of interest in the supernatural world it was very easy to know news of her, so when the spell faded away every angel was alerted of the sudden event; fortunately Castiel was able to felt it too, of course, the Winchesters got curious about the different state of Castiel and so the angel told them what happened. And team free will being them decided to find Rapunzel first than the other angels or demons, or whatever wanted her.

Extra (To help you out):
So Gothel was a witch and hid Rapunzel so when she dies the spell faded away alerting almost every supernatural creature that Rapunzel was free and anyone could get her. Castiel felt it and he tells the Winchesters because the angel changed his posture or he could have been in pain or something, so Castiel tells them and because the brothers are so heroic they decided it would be a better idea to find her first than anyone because she would heal and practically give immortality, I mean Gothel was a very old lady and with Rapunzel's hair she aged back, the Winchesters didn't want anyone to have that kind of power.

They find her and there is one supernatural creature interested in her power (it could be angel or demon, whatever you want) that would make him the antagonist, so they all have to defeat him or something. Dean and Rapunzel fell in love but Rapunzel doesn't want to because of Flynn she still loves him so it's difficult. It would be funny if Sam would mention how Rapunzel and Dean look so much alike, the hair and the eyes. Because of her name, Dean decides to call her Ponzie but she always tells him not to call her that ever because that was Flynn's nickname for her so it doesn't feel right until finally she falls in love with him and she likes how Dean calls her Ponzie. Blah, blah, Pascal is there too.

Cover:

___________

___________

Here you go cloudyskiesareahead