THE HYBRID OF GEVAUDAN | TAKEN

Title:
The Hybrid of Gévaudan

Fandom:
Teen Wolf/The Originals

Love Interest:
None

Face Claim(s):
Joseph Morgan as Klaus Mikaelson

Face Claim(s):Joseph Morgan as Klaus Mikaelson

Season/Movie/AU:
Season 5 of Teen Wolf

Plot:

It wasn't known but there were more than just three dread doctors. Originally the group was made by ten doctors but Klaus Mikaelson has been taken them out one by one in the last two and a half hundred years. When Klaus hears about the movement of the doctors to Beacon Hills he immediately follows them to finish once and for all their project of bringing back the beast of Gévaudan, then he meets the McCall pack and Theo Raeken, the first chimera of the doctors and decides to use him the gullible boy to find the doctors.

Theo Raeken was oblivious of the fact that the dread doctors were escaping from Klaus so when he first meet him, he only thinks he is a simple man who he could use to his advantage but the chimera was very wrong.

The moment Klaus Mikaelson arrived to Beacon Hills it was sure he was going to be everyone's downfall.

Extra (To help you out):

Also originally there where three beasts of Gevaudan and when Klaus heard about the attacks he immediately took action not wanting anyone else to be the "king" of the supernatural. He killed two beasts while Mary-Jeanne killed only one, her brother. Klaus burned down the whole town so no one could ever know about the beasts but unfortunately he didn't notice that Mary escaped while being pregnant; Mary continued her bloodline. Years later Klaus heard about the dread doctors searching for ways to bring back Mary's brother, so he looks for them and killed one by one, every few years or decades he killed one.

At the end only three remained, then he hears of how they were going to Beacon Hills ready to bring Sebastian back, Klaus goes and of course he gets into the whole mess, blah, blah, blah, you can get the idea. At first Theo it's oblivious of him being the Original Hybrid but when he suddenly mentions to the dread doctors about a mysterious man, british, who description, that is when he noticed the doctors got nervous, and they rushed him with things, Theo is confused then he discovers about Klaus, he panics, the McCall panics, the Argent panics, Deucalion panics, everyone is afraid of Klaus, because I mean he is one of the oldest creatures, powerful, the doctors are afraid of him, he killed two beast easily, burned down the whole town after he killed the beasts, he is immortal. Yep of course everyone should be afraid of him.

Also Klaus is not there to make friends, of course he would have to work together with people but he is not there to make friends or anything.

Cover:

--------------------------------

Taken by Samara2699