MOONLIGHT | REQUESTED

Title:
Moonlight

Fandom:
The Vampire Diaries

Love Interest:
Katherine Pierce

Face Claim(s):
Tyler Posey as Nathan Lockwood

Face Claim(s): Tyler Posey as Nathan Lockwood

Season/Movie/AU:
Season 2

Plot:
Nathan Lockwood, younger brother of Mason Lockwood; and partner of Katherine Pierce in the search of the moonstone. It wasn't a surprise that both worked together duo the fact that both liked to cause trouble then only difference between the two was that Nathan still cared for his family and Katherine didn't care about anyone that wasn't herself but as the partnership continue the vampire started to develop feelings towards Nathan which she always tried to deny, always telling herself it was Stefan who she loved but that love was long gone and Nathan was started to become part of her. In the end Katherine did care for someone, Nathan Lockwood, but after all the times she reminded Nathan that she loved Stefan the werewolf gave up on her and tried to move on but she was Katherine Pierce and she wasn't going to give up so easily.

Extra (To help you out):
Nathan is a bad guy and a good guy, depending on the situation, he likes to cause trouble around him and is smart enough to manipulate people, Katherine told him about the curse and he accepted to help her find it but as the time passed, both started to develop feelings for each other, of course both denied this because they thought it would slow them down.

Katherine always tells Nathan that she loves Stefan so that makes Nathan to give up on her, still both work together but Katherine's feelings for him grow so she feels guilty for lying to him and finally tells him the real reason of the use of the moonstone. Nathan gets angry and leaves her, Katherine frustrated doesn't know what to do but finally she accepts that she loves him and decides to fight for him even though she would give up in her code of survival but she knew Nathan was worth it.

Mason and Katherine don't sleep together, but he can still die because Damon thinks he is working with her, he doesn't know about Nathan being also part of the plan. Let's say he is in his 20's, more mature will help with how smart and cunning he is. I don't know till where you will write this fic so to make it more fitting with the relationship of Katherine and Nathan, Klaus can turn him into a hybrid, your decision if you want him to be sired to Klaus or not.

Cover:

__________________

__________________

Nohumpingthewildlife Sorry the font it's different but my original font doesn't seem to work so I hope this one is okay. Again you have two weeks to post this story:)