STARRY EYES | AVAILABLE

Title: 
Starry Eyes

Fandom:
Celebrities

Love Interest:
Ian Somerhalder

Face Claim(s):
Holland Roden as Sage Newman

Season/Movie/AU: Social Media – Instagram(DMs)

Season/Movie/AU:
Social Media – Instagram(DMs)

Plot:
In which the famous strawberry blonde actress joins the Vampire Diaries as the wailing woman. In which the charismatic Sage Newman falls for her co-star that plays her love interest, the charming Ian Somerhalder. In which the blue eyed actor can't help but fall for the new member of the cast.

Extra (To help you out):
The moment the cast gets the news that there was going to be another member they were happy, and Ian decides to search more about Sage, he finds her Instagram and he immediately thinks she is pretty... as Sage joins the cast she immediately becomes friends with Ian duo the fact that his character was going to be her character's love interest. People always take notice in Sage's hair because it's really outstanding but Ian doesn't find it that outstanding, what he loves is her green-hazel eyes and the way those eyes look at him. He fall in love with those eyes the moment he saw a photo of her in Instagram, he was glad that there were more to see. And Sage is the same she can feel how his blue eyes stare right into her soul.

Cover:

_________________

_________________

Comment if you're interested:)

The manip was made by "fandommanips" on tumblr. I only made the cover.