ALICE IN NEVERLAND | AVAILABLE

Title:
Alice in Neverland

Fandom:
Once Upon a Time

Love Interest:
Pan

Face Claim(s):
Dakota Fanning

Face Claim(s): Dakota Fanning

Season/Movie/AU:
Season 3

Plot:
In which Alice meets Pan and they fell in love

Extra (To help you out):
I will basically write you the story... Alice Liddell is a young girl who loved the idea of having adventures; one day she meets a man who could travel between realms with his hat, his name, Jefferson, the hatter sees the potential in the young girl when she saves his life in the forest, soon they team up and work for the Dark One, he orders them to go to Neverland and find a certain object for him. In the journey Alice meets Pan, they instantly connect, Pan sees the uniqueness and strangeness in Alice when she started to describe him her perfect adventures and how thrilling it was to experience the danger.

Unfortunately, Alice leaves but Jefferson knows something is wrong, she explains to him what happened. The hatter loved the blonde as if she was his younger sister so he does the impossible to find a magic bean, he gives it to her and Alice happily returns to Neverland. She spends a couple of years with Pan, both happy together.

Of course, Alice misses Jefferson and asks Peter if she could visit him; Alice and Jefferson meet up again and have one of their "adventures" where they help the Evil Queen to look for something in Wonderland, but the Queen tricked them and both, Alice and Jefferson ended up trapped in the land. Jefferson cannot be with his daughter anymore while Alice cannot be with Pan.

The curse happens and Jefferson and Alice remember what happened while everyone in Storybrook doesn't remember anything. Alice wonders what happened with Pan. Until she reunites with him again while trying to save Henry.

Yes, I know Pan's shadow can travel between realms and it could easily help Alice but nah, let's forget about that, it wouldn't be interesting if that happened.

Cover:

____________________

Comment if you're interested