OUT OF THE PAST | AVAILABLE

Title:
Out Of The Past

Fandom:
Once Upon A Time

Love Interest:
Jefferson/Mad Hatter

Face Claim(s):
Candice Accola as Rosalind Meyers

Face Claim(s): Candice Accola as Rosalind Meyers

Season/AU:
Season 1

Plot:
Rosalind and Jefferson met when he was trying to steal from her but she caught him off guard and beat him... later the two fell in love while having many thieving adventures together, after a while, they got married and had a daughter, which they named Grace. The family settled down in the Enchanted Forest, but as the years passed they started to have problems with the money, desperate the couple decided to take another job which was offered by the Evil Queen.

The pair succeeded in helping the Queen with her task but it turned out that the Queen had rescued her father making not able to the couple to return back home... Jefferson didn't notice but his wife had been shot by an arrow, Rosalind's body fell on the ground, her husband tried to wake her up but she didn't, making him think she was dead... knowing the same amount of people had to pass the portal, the Queen decided to take Jefferson with her but he didn't want to leave his wife's body so instead the Evil Queen angrily took Rosalind's body leaving Jefferson alone.

In the present time, Jefferson was trapped in the world without magic still believing his wife was dead and his daughter was gone but then he finds out Rosalind was still alive and to his lucky she was mothering their daughter Grace... unfortunately neither of them remembered whom they actually were but Jefferson wasn't going to rest till the curse was broken so he could be with his family again. 

Extra (To help you out):
I think it's very clear in the plot(:

Cover:

_____________________

Comment if you're interested:)