WICKED WAYS | AVAILABLE

Title: 
Wicked Ways

Fandom:
Supernatural

Love Interest:
Castiel

Face Claim(s):
Kat Graham as Lana Martin

Face Claim(s): Kat Graham as Lana Martin

Season/Movie/AU:
Season 5

Plot:
In which a witch whom also is a hunter is suddenly thrown into the apocalypse.

Extra (To help you out):
Lana Martin was born in a family of witches unfortunately her family was evil, when she was a teenager she realized that what she was doing was wrong, when she tried to leave the coven tried to stop her but she was "special" she could easily do spells that not even her family could do, unfortunately she lost control and kill most of them, she felt guilty at the beginning but she understood they got what they deserve, the next years she spent them hunting down all kinds of supernatural creatures by using her magic, she was trying to redeem herself. 

When she hears about Lucifer walking free she knew she had to hide, knowing the devil was going to use some of the most powerful witches to his own purposes, Lana was one of them so she went to hide. The Winchesters hears about Lucifer's plan of using witches and tried to locate all of them hunting them down one by one. The last one was Lana, this time Castiel joins them but she beats the hunters and manages to immobilize the angel but she doesn't kills them proving them she is not evil and doesn't want to be part of Lucifer's plan, she joins in the cause of kill the devil along with the Winchesters and Castiel. (It's your choice if you want her to go with the brothers or if she goes with Castiel) in the journey she teaches Cas the perks of being a "human" while Castiel shows her that she is not evil and everyone deserves a second chance.

Cover:

____________________

Comment if you're interested:)