MONSTERS | AVAILABLE

Title: 
Monsters

Fandom:
Marvel Cinematic Universe

Love Interest:
Bucky Barnes

Face Claim(s):
Katie McGrath as Annar

Season/Movie/AU: Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Season/Movie/AU:
Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
 Age of Ultron and Civil War (both optional) 

Plot:
In which a frost giant escapes to Midgard. In which she gets thrown in the middle of Hydra's attack. In which Annar finds herself intrigued by the Winter Soldier. In which the soldier hesitates when is time to fight her. 

Extra (To help you out):
Annar is a frost giant that escaped from Jotunheim after Laufey's death; she was his daughter which means she is Loki's sister. When she arrives she meets Steve, later she gets captured by SHIELD but she escapes when HYDRA attacks, Steve knows she is not like Loki so both team up, with Natasha, then she meets Bucky where they both fight, she is a frost giant she could have easily kill Bucky but she didn't instead she let him go and left, she doesn't know why she hesitated just like Bucky doesn't know why he didn't fight with her using all his strength. 

Just like Loki she can hide in a "human" form hiding her true form. She is not evil but also she was raised by Laufey, she knows how to fight, kill, manipulate and more, but more for her own gain. You can choose to follow till Civil War or whatever you want. 

Cover:

-----------------------------------

Comment if you're interested:)