TAG, YOU'RE IT | AVAILABLE

Title: 
Tag, You're It

Fandom:
Marvel Cinematic Universe/Avengers 

Love Interest:
Pietro Maximoff 

Face Claim(s):
Willa Holland as Connie Wilson "The Ghost"

Face Claim(s): Willa Holland as Connie Wilson "The Ghost"

Season/Movie/AU:
Age of Ultron

Plot:
"You didn't see that coming?"

"Tag, you're it"

"What was that?"

"It's a game, you idiot... and now you are it"

In which they fell in love by playing a childish game. In which they weren't as fast as they thought. In which there is no winner.

Connie Wilson was kidnapped at the age of 5, HYDRA had one last serum from Dr. Zola, they decided to use it on Connie, unfortunately, it didn't show any results. Alexander Pierce ordered to erase her memory so she could be trained but when the doctors turned on the machine something went wrong, Connie ended up electrocuted, everyone thought she had died but instead she woke up with the ability of run faster than the eyes could follow.

Pierce, pleased with the results, Connie grew up to be the perfect assassin, HYDRA named her the Ghost who in the end turned out to be the Winter Soldier's partner. Alexander noticed the girl could recall some of her memories so he ordered to give her the same treatment as the Soldier; they wiped her memory every time after a mission and froze her.

Connie woke up to be pair up again with the Soldier, their mission was to kill Captain America but after the fall of SHIELD and death of Alexander Pierce, she escaped; Steve Rogers found her, knowing what happened to Bucky he decided to help her with the condition of her helping him find Bucky, after all, she was the only one who would know how to find him.

The Ghost turned into the new member of the Avengers, still having trouble with her mind, Connie sometimes didn't know what was real and what was a memory; other times the "Ghost" would appear and it takes a lot to bring her back but it didn't stop her to try and redeem herself. Everything was fine at until she encountered a silver-haired guy who shared the same ability she had.

Extra (To help you out): 
Connie was kidnapped by Hydra at the age of 5, they injected her them serum but just like Bucky nothing happened until they wiped her memory, she was electrocuted and woke up with the ability of super speed like Pietro, but because of the serum she can also heal as fast as Steve, also the strength is the same, that is why she grew up to be the perfect assassin.

She and Bucky were partners, she received the same treatment as Bucky, they froze her and wiped her memories, her mission just like Bucky was to kill Steve but it didn't happen, after the fall, Bucky and her went into separate ways but Steve found her, and he decided to help her only is she helped him.... Time passed and she turned into an Avenger, then she meets Pietro, both are fast and start to play the game tag... blah, blah.

In my mind, Pietro still dies but if you want him to live well it's your decision so erase the last phrase of "In which." She appears 20 but she is 50. Her personality, she is sarcastic as hell, she got it from Tony after living with him for a few years. She is cold when sometimes the "Ghost" comes back. But she is loyal to Steve and Tony, after all the things they have done for her. 

Cover:

------------------------------

Comment if you're interested(: