Chapter 1

Chapter 1

**

I took a sip of my coffee that I brought from Starbucks while driving to school. I was late, but I had some school work to complete, before coming to school.

I parked the car at my usual spot and got out, slamming my door shut. Continue to drink my coffee, I walked towards the garden where the announcements are held.

In Roseline High school, there is always an announcement held on every Friday and Monday. Today being Friday, there is an announcement. The announcement is held by the Principal of the school, followed by me, the head girl.

I made my way towards the back to see the how the crowd was behaving. They aren't quiet when I'm not there. Most of them fear me. For what? I don't know, but fear is needed sometimes to maintain discipline. We have our fair share of fun, but alongside discipline.

So now I'm standing behind, observing each and everyone's behaviour while the Principal notes down all the important information. My best friend, who also happens to be working in the council, tried to withhold the crowd, but no such luck. She glances up and finds me standing there looking at everyone. I gesture for her to keep quiet by putting my finger to my lips.

Seeing the relief on my best friend's face, my other two bestie looked at her in questioning. Amber aka my best friend jerks her head towards me and the other two follow her lead. Relief passes through their face while I smirk at them.

Show time.

"What the hell is going on here?" My voice boomed through the whole ground instantly silencing them. Principal Ben stops saying for a minute, looking at the silent ground. Once his eyes fell on me, he grins from ear to ear. I mentally laugh at his expression, but from outside my facial is cold, angry, authoritive, unhappy. "Care to explain, why is there so much noise that I couldn't even hear a single word Principal Ben said?"

"Because his voice is weak." Someone yelled. Not good when I'm already angry.

I snapped my head towards the noise. I couldn't point who said that, but I'm sure it's someone from my right. "Step forward," I demanded to whoever that person is.

Scanning my eyes through the crowd, a blonde hair guy came forward. I knew most of the students, so it wasn't hard to guess that he was one of the popular kids.

"What?" He asked, looking bored. I heard a visible gulp from people around.

I smirked. "Meet me at my classroom."

"Sure, babe," he said, winking.

I could have glared at him, but didn't get a chance. Max, my brother came forward and punched the blonde guy down to the ground.

"Watch whom you're talking to, kid," Max hissed at him. He coward back a little.

"Max, stop." I said. He looked at me, his eyes softened. He nodded and went back to his friends. "You," I pointed at the blonde. "Go to the nurse, get fix and meet me in the classroom. One student is going to get suspended on the first week."

A lot of 'ohhs' were heard, but a glare from me and they shut up. I was still standing back, so now I made my way towards the stage that was made for the announcement in the morning.

"Is there anything you want to continue, sir?" I asked Principal Ben.

"No. You may continue." He said, taking a seat at the back with few teachers.

I nodded and faced the crowd, microphone in hand. "I was observing you'll from behind. Looks like there isn't any discipline left since the school started again."